@Invictus

Zeke & Friends

mJFgyjQ.png
1. What is your name Name/Nickname?
Zeke

2. What is your timezone?
EST
3. Do you have any previous clanning history? 
Sovereign,Doom,

ex Warlord of Vitality, 
 ex member Critical Brain Damage, 
Ending Council of Slaughter 
4. How did you find out about Rage?
The brew

5. Do you plan on joining Rage?
Yeah

6. Tell us about yourself!
Love pure clanning, tbh i dont really know what to put here when i fill this out. Came to kill CD

his 1st clan was fucking Vitality lmfao

And rage will be dead the day you go inactive.

nothing will happen when you go inactive cos you're garbage

Ex-Vt warlord lmfao

boy you got me all fucked up.

• Clan(s):Apex
  • how does it feel to be the most irrelevant mpc in the scene? 

when was the last weekend trip topic by apex?  

It's funny cos our last trip topic was sooner than imperials lmfao

in the same cape....hmm ok buddy whatever u tell urself, clearly u know seeing as your acc wasnt banned and u were definitely there leading the trip, not hassan

5db862c138ffdb00242b6c4b54ba686a.png

I hardly Lead/Call in SK trips my mics brown sticky stuff mate plus ive been using somebody level 65 until my accounts back and ready and I didnt lead them before Hassan was there but hey Hassan must be doing something right seeming we never lose.

Im level 54 already btw also stay mad I love mad IV kids who are angry because their clan is dead.

e13bb760a320dd30cf1cd721214b76e7.png<-- IV Killer v2 progress

I hardly Lead/Call in SK trips my mics brown sticky stuff mate plus ive been using somebody level 65 until my accounts back and ready and I didnt lead them before Hassan was there but hey Hassan must be doing something right seeming we never lose.

Im level 54 already btw also stay mad I love mad IV kids who are angry because their clan is dead.

CLAPPING CHEEKS. THATS WHAT IV DOES LIL MAN. ILL BE CLAPPING UR CHEEKS PERSONALLY THIS WEEKEND.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/23643-invictuss-pummeling-sk-sunday-hassan-cd-cant-save-you-fools:/ but hey at least u admit u autoranked hassan to call for u guys, now just to admit youre a cd feeder clan hence the tanks and ur all good 

I just found it amusing how SK couldn't even close XL, yet, have the cheek to try come at us. LOOOL!

Put your money where your mouth is and come prep us, or are you really and truly a bitch ass who hypes on the brew? 

Heres your two options,

1. Keep talking brown sticky stuff and running like the little pussies you are.

2. Be a MAN and prep us

I don't expect a man out of you anyway. 

P.s I give it 2 weeks till hassan runs for the exit, or, he might even close your clan instead. LMAO

VT went from LPC to MPC and IV couldnt make the jump hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

you havent even made the jump from masser clan to lpc pipe down 4appsARONN

I just found it amusing how SK couldn't even close XL, yet, have the cheek to try come at us. LOOOL!

Put your money where your mouth is and come prep us, or are you really and truly a bitch ass who hypes on the brew? 

Heres your two options,

2. Be a MAN and prep us

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/23643-invictuss-pummeling-sk-sunday-hassan-cd-cant-save-you-fools:/ but hey at least u admit u autoranked hassan to call for u guys, now just to admit youre a cd feeder clan hence the tanks and ur all good 

Hassan could outcall any member in IV? we have two warlords plz your acting like you wernt beating your ass ever before Hassan joined.

Hassan could outcall any member in IV? we have two warlords plz your acting like you wernt beating your ass ever before Hassan joined.

hassan begged for a rank with us and we kicked him? now he's with the bottom feeders where he belongs since envyv37 aka extortion never happened 

Heres your two options,

2. Be a MAN and prep us

P.s I give it 2 weeks till hassan runs for the exit, or, he might even close your clan instead. LMAO

Prep us 70cb cap accept? Memberlist lock 30v30

cb cap is 75 like it was when u werent even a masser clan tell your 'members' to stop pking at ditch and train 

80% of our clan is under 63cb I told you.. Prep us 30v30 ml lock 70cb cap? your asking for a prep im offering you a very fair offer and yet your rejecting it.

80% of our clan is under 63cb I told you.. Prep us 30v30 ml lock 70cb cap? your asking for a prep im offering you a very fair offer and yet your rejecting it.

because we're 60-75? you spam recruit for 55-75 so i think 75 is fair too but hey agree to disagree buddy boy

naw 75, u can train up we cant train down, get a move on, ps nice recruiting i understand why u have 4 apps and a 40 man pull gj xl.2

78e6cde7e621b7d369bc703e63e6376d.png

Read 45-70 I told you prep us 70cb cap 80% of our members are under 63cb why are you so scared? LMFAO

Any clan that AIDS op/rage will feel the wrath of cd and imp

For newbundle of twigss to clanning it's called a crash war

Get with the system and we come with full rag lmfao not in actual pk trip gear u must be mistaken

Simple don't help rage by going to their trips and we won't hit u