@Invictus

Zeke & Friends

IV logic 

1. Starts brown sticky stuff with an LPC that pulls more on weekends.

2. Starts brown sticky stuff with CD an MPC that will bully your clan with mains.

3. Starts brown sticky stuff with IMP arguably the best matched f2p mpc clan. 

IV logic 

1. Starts brown sticky stuff with an LPC that pulls more on weekends.

2. Starts brown sticky stuff with CD an MPC that will bully your clan with mains.

3. Starts brown sticky stuff with IMP arguably the best matched f2p mpc clan. 

WE DONT GET SHOOK LIL MAN. BRING ON THE RUNE LOOTS!!!!!

Invictus will die

BUT BUT... YOU GOT RAILED BY US. SO HOW SWAY?

good job you fit right in with cd boys glad to see you realise your full potential 

Did I mention CD? SK Doesnt need to sponge off other clans like yours tomato we do our own thing if we do put on another clans cape it will be to kill all the IV kids in a rage fall in. We banned you from midweek and it looks like you will never have a good weekend trip again. (Probably why you go on rages)

Did I mention CD? SK Doesnt need to sponge off other clans like yours tomato we do our own thing if we do put on another clans cape it will be to kill all the IV kids in a rage fall in. We banned you from midweek and it looks like you will never have a good weekend trip again. (Probably why you go on rages)

but but... you teamed with cd on sunday...

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/23643-invictuss-pummeling-sk-sunday-hassan-cd-cant-save-you-fools/page-1:/ mfw when suddenly lpc and mpc times are at the same and so if you attend rage (mpc time) u cant attend iv (lpc time) :( :( :( sorry grandmaster wizard of time 

ur like xl v2 but without the history of running clans like hon0r and probably a few more tanks which is why you wont ever accept a prep vs us :) stay frosty tho 4appsARONN

but but... you teamed with cd on sunday...

CD decided to hit you nothing we can do about and you called rage, your ranks obviously fucked up and pissed off two MPC's and the #1 LPC you will never experience a fun trip again so i feel kinda bad for you.

CD decided to hit you nothing we can do about and you called rage, your ranks obviously fucked up and pissed off two MPC's and the #1 LPC you will never experience a fun trip again so i feel kinda bad for you.

in the same cape....hmm ok buddy whatever u tell urself, clearly u know seeing as your acc wasnt banned and u were definitely there leading the trip, not hassan

5db862c138ffdb00242b6c4b54ba686a.png

cd decided to hit us.... with ur capes... from ur fall in.... l0ll00l0l0l0ll0l00llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/23643-invictuss-pummeling-sk-sunday-hassan-cd-cant-save-you-fools/page-1:/ mfw when suddenly lpc and mpc times are at the same and so if you attend rage (mpc time) u cant attend iv (lpc time) :( :( :( sorry grandmaster wizard of time 

ur like xl v2 but without the history of running clans like hon0r and probably a few more tanks which is why you wont ever accept a prep vs us :) stay frosty tho 4appsARONN

Fake propaganda topic we release real daily topics ;) you release two a week max... you are higher combat and your ranks asked us for a 75cb prep when 80% of our clan is below 63cb... I said we will prep you 70cb lets go?? funny how your ranks dont tell you how they declined that.

Fake propaganda topic we release real daily topics ;) you release two a week max... you are higher combat and your ranks asked us for a 75cb prep when 80% of our clan is below 63cb... I said we will prep you 70cb lets go?? funny how your ranks dont tell you how they declined that.

so were u in the same cape or not? 80%? are you sure about that? also why do u still bring tanks? 

and i mean considering the state of lpc now with u and xl...its just a tank/tele fest its pretty much not worth coming out anymore its aids, but hey with cd and imp maybe things will change, future's looking bright :)