@Invictus

Zeke & Friends

So it will be Imperial+CD vs Iv+Rage at LPC times from now on. Gl to both teams. I see Iv closing soon or not leaving level 4 wildy if they don't do something though.

Will be interesting seeing how this develops.

+ sk don't forget our 30-40 guys are hitting IV too

lmfao "releasing" fucking broccolied imperial member

My second language is english, big talk for a guy that tries to save his clan by merging into every lpc there is and then proceed to slump down to the same pulls a week later.

HOW DO U EVEN MANAGE TO DO THAT LMFAO????

My second language is english, big talk for a guy that tries to save his clan by merging into every lpc there is and then proceed to slump down to the same pulls a week later.

HOW DO U EVEN MANAGE TO DO THAT LMFAO????

us second language is english? lmfao why am i even giving ur slimy ass the time of day

us second language is english? lmfao why am i even giving ur slimy ass the time of day

LOL, holy fuck you are broccolied lmfao

Imp wont even 1v1 rage in the wild cause they can't pull as high as us without their boyfriends CD.

Try again when you're relevant.

7-1 

You always have a slight advantage in wild due to pulling higher because of either olympus helping you out or the countless lpc invites. We will always be better than you, Its really fascinating how you keep going from high 70 pulls right down to 40-50 again. Looks like your lpc invites dont like ur brown sticky stuffty trips lmfao.

are you fucking dumb? you kids r legit retards come hit us i would love to see an mpc get dicked bye an lpc just like CD and we only have 2-4 people that go on rage's trips stop crying fuck boys.

Then tell those people not to go on rages trip, or u will regret it, you are clueless as a leader and cant call for brown sticky stuff, you really don't want these hands lmfao. My leak is laughing his ass off everytime he goes to one of ur trips.