@Invictus

Zeke & Friends

ur a worthless rank that only comes on for events you are literally useless. You don't close brown sticky stuff kid

hahahaha cd is so bad so therefore you are bad

Who are you lmfao, the guy from XL talking?

You got warlord in RD for 2 weeks and they closed after 

7-1 against us in clan wars and u lost to ditterbitter lmfao

Who are you lmfao, the guy from XL talking?

You got warlord in RD for 2 weeks and they closed after 

7-1 against us in clan wars and u lost to ditterbitter lmfao

haha u r literally a useless rank. u should go ask for elder so u can feel special but in reality members do more than u lmfao. no wonder imp kids have no motivation when their ranks don't do brown sticky stuff

You kids sound so nerdy, what are we supposed to be scared of pixels?????? You should actually make an apology to society for becoming so worthless and probably make an apology to IV before this becomes an every weekend thing.

You're gonna find out, DW :)

You brown sticky stuff kids really need to go back to school and learn basic maths on how to fucking count! 3-4 members tops isn't teaming with rage you legit are they brown sticky stufftest of brown sticky stuff kids, talking brown sticky stuff to an LPC when you're MPC. Have a word with yourselves i mean your parents must be proud of you being able to talk brown sticky stuff on a forums.

You brown sticky stuff kids really need to go back to school and learn basic maths on how to fucking count! 30-40 mid-level mains tops isn't teaming with other LPCs you legit are they brown sticky stufftest of brown sticky stuff kids, talking brown sticky stuff to an MPC when you're LPC. Have a word with yourselves i mean your parents must be proud of you being able to talk brown sticky stuff on a forums.

would be serious if you had weekend trip topics

• Clan(s):Apex pls stfu apex=most brown sticky stuff clan there is 2date

Imp wont even 1v1 rage in the wild cause they can't pull as high as us without their boyfriends CD.

Try again when you're relevant.

pls refer to sig ty tomato

Like i said you guys are talkin smack to an LPC look how dumb you virgins look l000000l Please come hit us like CD did you will give us free loot.

4f5741c964c9ac1dc844cc1ce059671e.pngpls stop talking says enough

omg nice minigame status where those wildy topics tho'

lhoRIsF.jpg 2 bad i dont need a weekend topic to tell me my clan is superiorl0l dont forget u killed 1 person in a 41v41 brown sticky stuffter

LIL MAN im 5'11 u downy "not man enough for us" ur brown sticky stuff lol look at ur site

5'11... LIKE I SAID LIL MAN. UR NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR US. U KEEP TALKIN BOUT OUR SITE BUT STILL SCARED TO HIT AN LPC ON THE WEEKEND HAHAHAH ILL EAT UR ASSHOLE ALIVE U bundle of twigsGOT

LIL MAN im 5'11 u downy "not man enough for us" ur brown sticky stuff lol look at ur site

Dude please, your a virgin thats sits in your Nans basement fighting over some pixels, you really need a life mate. Look a yourself. brown sticky stuff kid.

Yo hi there, sorry i'm late! I was just out living my life!

How you doing, I hope your jerk circle with CD is going great! To be honest, hitting an LPC as an MPC damn. You guys looking really butthurt l0l.

We got like 4 people from our clan going to Rage trips, Greuter, Bruta, Niblet and then Dave (sometimes).

I don't really get what your problem is, like maybe you don't get your cock touched enough or some brown sticky stuff, but you just need to kickback and focus on mpc. Karmas only going to come fuck you in the ass, since that's the best you can get.

Yo hi there, sorry i'm late! I was just out living my life!

How you doing, I hope your jerk circle with CD is going great! To be honest, hitting an LPC as an MPC damn. You guys looking really butthurt l0l.

We got like 4 people from our clan going to Rage trips, Greuter, Bruta, Niblet and then Dave (sometimes).

I don't really get what your problem is, like maybe you don't get your cock touched enough or some brown sticky stuff, but you just need to kickback and focus on mpc. Karmas only going to come fuck you in the ass, since that's the best you can get.

It'll be a dry fucking swell, we won't use lube.