@Invictus

Zeke & Friends

lol imperial had to deny internet services to ranks to beat impact in a minigame

no imperial weekend topics in 2 weeks dont expect any in the near future

They just can't fight there own levels fairly, they can't even fight an LPC without help, look in a dictionary at brown sticky stuff Kids and the explanation is 'Imperial' 

• Clan(s):Apex pls stfu apex=most brown sticky stuff clan there is 2date

pls refer to sig ty tomato

It's great that you think that, hey, atleast you're not denying the fact that your clan is brown sticky stuff in the wild!

makes perfect sense 2 me maybe ur 2 4n 2 understand Officer @ Invictusl0l

Aren't you officer of imp? Thats worse considering people get auto ranked in that brown sticky stuff clan lmao

haha u r literally a useless rank. u should go ask for elder so u can feel special but in reality members do more than u lmfao. no wonder imp kids have no motivation when their ranks don't do brown sticky stuff

coming from someone in xl i wouldnt expect anything else, u lost to ditterbitter lmfao

4f5741c964c9ac1dc844cc1ce059671e.pngpls stop talking says enough

i don't know what you are trying to prove i really don't your just mad that 2-4 people from Invictus go on rage trips pipe down lil man like i said keep talking smack your the ones looking like tomatos just look at the posts on this topic l0l 

This brown sticky stuff is legit funny af, Imperial making themselves look utter twats trying to bully an LPC, God help the brown sticky stuff kids.

You really think putting your clan dead center in this rivalry wont have any consequences? You should be asking God to help your brown sticky stuff clan honestly.

You really think putting your clan dead center in this rivalry wont have any consequences? You should be asking God to help you honestly.

I think you'll find your clan put themselves dead centre when they started this topic.

You really think putting your clan dead center in this rivalry wont have any consequences? You should be asking God to help your brown sticky stuff clan honestly.

we're brown sticky stuff? but ur the ones gonna try to bully an lpc for 4 members going on rage's trip. uokay?