@Invictus

Zeke & Friends

are you fucking dumb? you kids r legit retards come hit us i would love to see an mpc get dicked bye an lpc just like CD and we only have 2-4 people that go on rage's trips stop crying fuck boys.

I will end your clan, watch your mouth. Already slumped 2 clans and what do you think i'm gonna do to your brown sticky stuff lpc clan lmfao

I will end your clan, watch your mouth. Already slumped 2 clans and what do you think i'm gonna do to your brown sticky stuff lpc clan lmfao

ur a worthless rank that only comes on for events you are literally useless. You don't close brown sticky stuff kid

You're a tiny-dick chink who can't play Runescape l0000000000000000000000l

hahahaha cd is so bad so therefore you are bad

You brown sticky stuff kids really need to go back to school and learn basic maths on how to fucking count! 3-4 members tops isn't teaming with rage you legit are they brown sticky stufftest of brown sticky stuff kids, talking brown sticky stuff to an LPC when you're MPC. Have a word with yourselves i mean your parents must be proud of you being able to talk brown sticky stuff on a forums.

Imperial and CD holding hands to snipe an LPC how cute

Like i said you guys are talkin smack to an LPC look how dumb you virgins look l000000l Please come hit us like CD did you will give us free loot.

You think i give a fuck? I will kill any clan that aids rage/opiss. Up to you though, cant say i didn't give you a chance. Ask your warlord about what we did to aao/op.