Impact vs Purity P2P Pkri's 3-0

Jail`

kbGdgIa.png

Got on to realize we were having a P2P Trip. Throughout the trip we had 15-20 people peaking at 22. Ran into purity south of pond, decked em... most of us gloried out with our loots when they returned in 1 item ballista and tried to claim a win. Second fight was east of CA, same story...there "p2p based" kids got insta banged. Third fight they brought 5ish mains, didnt matter we dropped all their pures, forced their returners (1 item ballista) to go to singles. Ty for the fights. Sadly no pic's were taken but we have vids:D. Also shoutout to "H 4 Z" from Purity for the Saradomin tear. 

5pGHCH6.png

good job Jail and friends,

should set up a pkri with us (Imperial)

we won't bring mains like Purity, will be matched opts

No you'll just being every soup/fi hpc invite you can get with a mixture of cd mains hugging impact capes sniping them from the back and claim you won fair. Nice 40 man weekend pull. Grats on another topicless weekend!

Gj impact holla at rage for a fair fight in p2p

No you'll just being every soup/fi hpc invite you can get with a mixture of cd mains hugging impact capes sniping them from the back and claim you won fair. Nice 40 man weekend pull. Grats on another topicless weekend!

hahaha good one, but we are nothing like the main team: Rage. . 

wait I heard that Rage helped SF when SF and Impact had a pkri? ya i don't believe any words you just said "fair fight in p2p" 

can't tell if serious or not, but last time we had a pkri with SF, but you decided to crash and help SF then claim a victory over us

ya gtfo 

wait I heard that Rage helped SF when SF and Impact had a pkri? ya i don't believe any words you just said "fair fight in p2p" 

very true. Rage will never set up a fair fight l0l