can you guys make a treaty pls

Dom

would be funny as fuck seeing some clans struggle without their mains. clans dont even practice their quality or organization anymore because they know they have 20 mains to meatshield for them making it near impossible to get a proper clear on them

pretty much explained Rage 

youre 2 dumb to understand that a level 111 zerker cant be considered a pure lol.

youre a main yourself & youre complaining about mains atking you...

god bless

1-39 def has been standard in the pure community for years now, but then again ur first clan was an mpc so you wouldnt get it

The upside of mains is you can sit with them in multi and claim you did not get cleared.

Downside is that your opponents will single out the pures and focus them more easily.

My account is too low lvl to be touched by mains, this issue is foreign for me, returning in monks is also cheaper, win - win 4 me.

The upside of mains is you can sit with them in multi and claim you did not get cleared.

Downside is that your opponents will single out the pures and focus them more easily.

My account is too low lvl to be touched by mains, this issue is foreign for me, returning in monks is also cheaper, win - win 4 me.

think of all the anchovy pizzas and power ammys u lose tho m8 

This

You accepted 30 defence. That act goes out the window now m8. You're just like everybody else.

we accepted 30 def as a hard cap which is far better than 39 def and frankly that pales in comparison to 39 def clans w/ 40 man main units so, yeah, I'm not for us going 30 def, but the degree of impact that had on the pure community compared to, say, CP, is absolutely laughable. 

There's 3 types of clans that brings mains.

First of all, EVERY SINGLE CLAN out there bring or brought a main at some point so dont even start saying that ur clan is "Pure Pure".

Type 1: EOP: "We bring mains and we dont care if you bring"

Type 2: Other HPC,LPC and MPC clan: "We have to get some mains/scout to protect us from other clan's mains"

And then there's the most funny type of clan ever:

Type 3: FOE: "We bring mains but you guys can't bring, otherwise is not fair"

Make a treaty to agree not to use mains on each other and actually fight as "pures" (wouldn't call 39 def a pure but w\e) and have some respect towards the community [lol] then we'll see who can truly try claim #1 wilderness.

WONT HAPPEN CHECK OUT THE bundle of twigsGETS WHO REPLY ON HERE THAT ARE LEADERS ADMITTING THEY "DO WHAT THEY WANT" 

THERES NO CONSEQUENCES BECAUSE IF THERE WAS @@slushpuppy WOULD LOSE MONEY AND HAVE TO FIND A REAL JOB.