MPC Bracket lacks balls.

phil deez

The system right now sucks ass. All clans should PK at the same time to support wilderness activity during trip times. HPCs are fucked, especially if you don't pull high - just look at all the HPCs closing atm. Before, if a HPC slumped they could fight lower pulling clans (Like Fatality did for most of 09/10), now if they pull less than 40 they are fucked and have to resort to sniping like they did last Saturday. 

This begs the question, who on earth would want to make the move to HPC/open a hpc? you'd have to be completely fucking broccolied to do this.

Realistically the future of pure clanning is the MPC bracket, and from what i've seen they're lead by a bunch of neanderthals who are afraid to a) to be p2p and b pk at normal hours

Ruin doesnt have or need mass 30 def.

Fuck moving up, HPC scene is dead Rn.

Yeah you can say it's because the scene is dead all you want but the fact of the matter is that most of the mpc's in the scene right now, even if they wanted to, would probably not do well.

But then again no1 rly has the gusto 2 try and prove anyone wrong so I guess we'll never know.

Hpc is a dead scene lol

Says the clan mass training mains. Delusional.

we are mass training mains to fight fire with fire. You won't see them used on actual pure clans. Meanwhile make me a double mocha

Lol hpc scene and mpc scene is dead atm, lpc scene getting active again

ye focus on that. Imperial is closing in like 2 months anyway

we are mass training mains to fight fire with fire. You won't see them used on actual pure clans. Meanwhile make me a double mocha

I am hoping you keep to this word. This quote "we are mass training mains to fight fire with fire. You won't see them used on actual pure clans" will be something everyone will be waiting to see if Rage keeps. Hopefully you do, MPCs will wait and see.

Rage is closing in two weeks more like it

Agreed, these mpc clans have legit the same cmb lvl as the hpc clans. If all those mpc's stepped up, all clans can have non-stop action. We wouldn't have brown sticky stuffty clans like eop hugging singles all day.

What happened to you!? Don't get mad that you've displayed the same intellectual capacity of @@Control Pker

Dear God, I bet you believe the own brown sticky stuff that comes out of your mouth.. You've already got mains, and they're attacking pures. Behave :')