Invictus Savages of Saturday - F2P 8/20/16

Pun

Do you want me to point our all of your tanks ;) including the one with a steel scim? and your sk member waterblasting

Oh you mean them guys who aren't even in our capes. Even my drunken state that night pointed that out to you

we have been an LPC for the last 4-5 months but okay man

Hm I'm sure in one of your other posts one of you said 3 months anywho when are you going to admit to be a MPC

don't @ me your clan is dead bro you coming out sunday hope so! don't pull 18 l0l

@@Bowsz should I make that @@Hon0r you're both the same person right?

Oh you mean them guys who aren't even in our capes. Even my drunken state that night pointed that out to you

Hm I'm sure in one of your other posts one of you said 3 months anywho when are you going to admit to be a MPC

Hi @ it's alright to lie to yourself, but don't lie to your only friend.

Your rune tanks did have your capes on, I bet you remember 67 TO0O0RNADO very well, you even said that NOVA was on a tank with 85 def lol...

Come on bud, your clans dying out you told me that yesterday. You don't even want to stay for the clan.

how the hell can i be hon0r when hes in xl and im in invictus r u okay buddy ? l0l no im not hon0r tomato 

Hi @ it's alright to lie to yourself, but don't lie to your only friend.

You showed me the screenshot and I as I stated them Gandalf's didn't even have our capes on. My only friend, you're starting to mistake your identity with mine

how the hell can i be hon0r when hes in xl and im in invictus r u okay buddy ? l0l no im not hon0r tomato

You sure cause I've seen the "leader" of xL according to their site in your fall ins a lot

You showed me the screenshot and I as I stated them Gandalf's didn't even have our capes on. My only friend, you're starting to mistake your identity with mine

You sure cause I've seen the "leader" of xL according to their site in your fall ins a lot

Your wizard squad of waterblasts is called gandalfs? What about the tanks with your capes on. Don't confuse identities.

Your wizard squad of waterblasts is called gandalfs? What about the tanks with your capes on. Don't confuse identities.

I can confirm that Gandalf the blue x2 was not with us. All I can think is what went through their minds at the time "You shall not pass!" All I can hope is they made it out a live. But I told you this last night whilst I was in hysterics did I not?

I'm not denying that we had tanks yesterday I don't remember having any however I saw the screenshot what says otherwise as you know I've been highly intoxicated since. My memory of that drunken state is more focused on 'Dave and the disappointment I felt when he did not show up to karaoke. Since then we've discussed karaoke will be moved to a separate date all is good between us two till then

god bless you and SK lmao your such tomatos dude 

> right click invictus

ooooo ok 70s awkward

look at mpc member lists to be enlightened xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq2aVZTmw_0 (2:35 tornado), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FakdsoE_wLY (whole vid l0l) but they are in ur capes during a fight....come correct next time pls