Invictus Savages of Saturday - F2P 8/20/16

Pun

It's rather funny how you'll read one post to quote it but not the other. Bowzs you have no right to call anyone an tomato. I really am starting to think you're a high school White girl who's mad at the world cause she asked her dad for a pink I phone but got a white one instead (can't tag on phone)

It's rather funny how you'll read one post to quote it but not the other. Bowzs you have no right to call anyone an tomato. I really am starting to think you're a high school White girl who's mad at the world cause she asked her dad for a pink I phone but got a white one instead (can't tag on phone)

ur brown sticky stuffty clan SK flames and calls us tomatos too, yet we dick you all around the RuneScape wilderness and u dont accept 72 cmb prep (with overs off too..?)

ur losing this rivalry, stay ez

ur brown sticky stuffty clan SK flames and calls us tomatos too, yet we dick you all around the RuneScape wilderness and u dont accept 72 cmb prep (with overs off too..?)

ur losing this rivalry, stay ez

Sk 17 daily posts this month IV 4

Rage already posted a topic, stop doubling up.

Hi @@Dave' though

and yet the total number of rage members in Iv is still 3 who have all introed/apped on their baby pures...

godbless the amount of rune/mith sk had and lost to fs.

are you the pink capes?

not tryna be rude or anything i dont play rs much anymore but ur only pulling alot because u all joined a mpc (rage) and before you joined rage you got dicked by impact

literally only 3 Rage members who have joined on their baby pures, all introed and apps

and yet the total number of rage members in Iv is still 3 who have all introed/apped on their baby pures...

are you the pink capes?

literally only 3 Rage members who have joined on their baby pures, all introed and apps

No Dave, im Fs.

not tryna be rude or anything i dont play rs much anymore but ur only pulling alot because u all joined a mpc (rage) and before you joined rage you got dicked by impact

ur pretty cauliflower maybe u shouldnt post anymore

do you love me or somthing stop saying my name! lol

dont worry buddy we can tell u dont play rs much anymore 

Sk 17 daily posts this month IV 4

but where were u this weekend? you're the typical masser clan that lasts a couple of weeks, but hey prove me wrong today