[CP] FOE broken like Pk Elmo's ankles ~ 110+ Pull ~ 1 vs 3 FT. Foe+FI+SUP

raaw

WH9B4Pg.png

gfNuUNh.png

Today confirmed that the Corrupt Pures are unbreakable.. Peaking 110. Today proves why the Corrupt Pures legacy will always be the best. 12 years open, countless #1 runs, best community, strictly pures, never resort to mains, good looking IRL, and unbreakable.

3 clans decided to slap on the same team cape to try and break us. You simply can't.

Here I present to you some LOLable moments straight from FOE's TS.

"bill": dont have any returns lmao

"Able": that was so brown sticky stuff

"peen":  <timestampheh> "[P K 3 L M 0] P K 3 L M 0": yo <timestampheh> "[P K 3 L M 0] P K 3 L M 0": dude <timestampheh> "[P K 3 L M 0] P K 3 L M 0": i had work today <timestampheh> "[P K 3 L M 0] P K 3 L M 0": but i sprained my ankle

"Jake": turn the cape counter off if you're scared

<Timestampheh> "holydreams": they're heading mossies log out <timestampheh> "holydreams": please don't carry on this fight at mossies. just log out, for the love of god adhi.

QVdxHWX.png

ybRBOTH.png

QVdxHWX.png

eGItYbU.png

bT9lejB.png

With FOE ranks planning to camp level 10 wildy and avoid GDZ at all cost, they decided to avoid our PMs for a fight. FOC thought we off, we don't. We rushed them and got straight to the beating. After suffocating them, SUP decide to show up with their LPC invites. We go back and forth giving each clan their turn. After FOC/SUP numbers dropping significantly they decided to log out.  

Corrupt Pures Starting: 110|â–º| Ending:105

QVdxHWX.png

eGItYbU.png

bT9lejB.png

My1zlps.png

After coming to the conclusion 2v1 wasn't enough to take down CP, FOC+SUP decided to involve Fatality, and this time they would all be wearing the same team cape. The fight goes on for about an hour with us straight dicking them 110vs160. After getting bored of dicking them and not being able to attack their low levels, we dip to mossies to finish off the fight. This is exactly what happened.

<Timestampheh> "holydreams": they're heading mossies log out <timestampheh> "holydreams": please don't carry on this fight at mossies. just log out, for the love of god adhi.

Corrupt Pures Starting: 110|â–º| Ending:95

QVdxHWX.png

CPICTURES

HgfbeJi.png

Js6Y817.png

XKoLh01.png

s6drAth.png
GOYtJ7Q.png
0E1s7hV.png
1wGojKC.png
3CEB5kp.png
OSd7d91.png
coTrhwk.png
J9gUDd3.png
INQyGMw.png
hy2SP05.png
Lnkrj3v.png

Kxrj6RX.png
VKyNa3o.png

fnb5Utu.png

You do realize you got smoked in this fight, right bud? also you forgot to include EoP & XL on your topic twinkie fingers.

I agree your clan is dead and you slaved in a dying clan lmfao

Are you still mad I didn't let you come to our prep because ur dying clan haven't prepped in weeks? lmfao