L00kin for LPC!

Mi Ni

Hey Itzme Win, uhh looking really for LPC cus i cant stand HPC 30+ def bullbrown sticky stuff....

(Couldnt join before cus my pc was brown sticky stuff, but now got new one so yeh)

And i enjoy F2p clanning more anyway, uhh I used to Legend rank in Envy when i came back to RS in semptember 2015,

Also got Experience of Clanning since 2005 -->

But seems like nowdays every LPC turn into MPC and Dust out to close...which is annoying.. So im really looking for steady LPC that will actually stay LPC :)

Stats atm
Att: 40
Str: 73
Def: 1 (obv)
HP: 71
Range: 76
Mage: 52..
Pray: 31 (ulimate str rippin)

CB: 58

HIT ME UP GUYS, LIFE AINT brown sticky stuff WITHOUT PURE CLANNING YO

Very nice Winz.

I am currently in TLH, The Last Hope, and although I admit I'd like to see you join (TLH is the only LPC which has stayed stayed 1-5 Def with absolutely no intention of going MPC), there are some rumors that Envy might reopen as an LPC. These are just rumors though; I was not part of Envy so I am not sure.

At 58 Cb I recommend a xLPC (40-60 cb) instead of an LPC (60-75 cb). Other xLPCs count Fallen, Atrocity, The Last Hope. 

Good Luck! Will be nice to seeing you around though if you do choose TLH though. 

www.tlh-rs.com

Hey Itzme Win, uhh looking really for LPC cus i cant stand HPC 30+ def bullbrown sticky stuff....

(Couldnt join before cus my pc was brown sticky stuff, but now got new one so yeh)

And i enjoy F2p clanning more anyway, uhh I used to Legend rank in Envy when i came back to RS in semptember 2015,

Also got Experience of Clanning since 2005 -->

But seems like nowdays every LPC turn into MPC and Dust out to close...which is annoying.. So im really looking for steady LPC that will actually stay LPC :)

Stats atm

Att: 40

Str: 73

Def: 1 (obv)

HP: 71

Range: 76

Mage: 52..

Pray: 31 (ulimate str rippin)

CB: 58

HIT ME UP GUYS, LIFE AINT brown sticky stuff WITHOUT PURE CLANNING YO

1def only

40-60 cmb (real lpc)