so which retard is incharge of this again

The Big Show

Worry less about which accounts I use and focus more on coming up with a functional COTM system

Even if we used the old system Rage wouldn't have won so idk what you're implying. Make a suggestion for a new system or let it be and continue to not win COTM.

Worry less about which accounts I use and focus more on coming up with a functional COTM system

On a side note don't include flame towards me in a topic then ask me to fix a system in which you disagree with.

Even if we used the old system Rage wouldn't have won so idk what you're implying. Make a suggestion for a new system or let it be and continue to not win COTM.

On a side note don't include flame towards me in a topic then ask me to fix a system in which you disagree with.

My suggestion is to bring back the old system of best win:loss ratio with X number of preps needed to win. Hey if the shoe fits don't blame me.

My suggestion is to bring back the old system of best win:loss ratio with X number of preps needed to win. Hey if the shoe fits don't blame me.

It's funny watching you attempt to be serious after this topic backfired on you. The old system isn't coming back.

it just goes to show the kinda retards that actually use multiple sharkbrew alias' jesus christ justin beiber

@ = @@The Big Show = @@Leather Boots ?

What a fucking geek l0l

and that Chunkybunny account LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Worry less about sharkbrew and focus more on removing those mains from your clan lmfao