Demotion

slushpuppy

I just know how you think i actually thought I was quoting an irl lmao.

I'm not cauliflower enough to put my rank on the line like that. Lol

@

CD's rune on weekends are delicious.

What happened to you killing us? This aint even a rivalry lmao

Or perhaps you got cold feet and wanna see how far you can get away with something..

Like I said before, Sharkbrew will be a laughing stock if a simple meme-like caption is suffice to fool my mods.

Or perhaps you got cold feet and wanna see how far you can get away with something..

Like I said before, Sharkbrew will be a laughing stock if a simple meme-like caption is suffice to fool my mods.

Lmaooo @@Datassd0e slush puppy telling you that you are an embarrassment to sharkbrew and aren't intelligent enough to mod a site for a video game lmfaooo

Face palming at what you had to say at the end.

It still doesn't look great from the point you were trying to make.

slush wants to believe bullbrown sticky stuff and can't get over that ego of his. Idc about the rank and idc what he has to say or if he runs sharkbrew. At the end of the day in the real world he ain't nobody and neither are the rest of us, so he can keep his brown sticky stuff shut for all I care.

slush wants to believe bullbrown sticky stuff and can't get over that ego of his. Idc about the rank and idc what he has to say or if he runs sharkbrew. At the end of the day in the real world he ain't nobody and neither are the rest of us, so he can keep his brown sticky stuff shut for all I care.

Broken by @@slushpuppy in 2016 lmfao

Your constant denial & ad homniem attacks instead of focusing on the core issue at hand..

this video sums you up nicely.

You've turned it away from the issue.

That video reflects better onto you than it does me. Cause you always seem to think you're right.

I am actually almost always right because unlike you, I discuss issues with my fellow ranks who are just or more competent than me. Perhaps if you took the time to discuss with your colleagues instead of bitching about the matter and acting like you did nothing wrong, I wouldn't need to demote u lol.

I am actually almost always right because unlike you, I discuss issues with my fellow ranks who are just or more competent than me. Perhaps if you took the time to discuss with your colleagues instead of bitching about the matter and acting like you did nothing wrong, I wouldn't need to demote u lol.

No, you asked another rank our of anger and ignorance looking for a biased answer in your favor just so you could "prove me wrong" lol.

You're more childish than you pass yourself off as.

No, you asked another rank our of anger and ignorance looking for a biased answer in your favor just so you could "prove me wrong" lol.

You're more childish than you pass yourself off as.

Relax, don't get over yourself. I have demoted so many mods in the past that I don't need to get emotional over 1 more mod demotion. Next couple of weeks, i'll just promote someone who hopefully demonstrates far better discretion than you did and everyone will be happy.

except you ofc.

Relax, don't get over yourself. I have demoted so many mods in the past that I don't need to get emotional over 1 more mod demotion. Next couple of weeks, i'll just promote someone who hopefully demonstrates far better discretion than you did and everyone will be happy.

except you ofc.

Good for you??