Demotion

slushpuppy

Most people meaning the 6 people who quoted it, who are "coincidentally" rage/rage allies.

So I guess putting a caption on IRL leak pictures can fool sharkbrew mods into not banning you

:facepalm:

I told you, most people in this case thought it was a meme.

And of course they were in Rage, because we're the only ones who saw it tomato. You decided to use Kim(a mod) to prove your point, so obviously you're gonna think you're right. Just stfu already.

And of course they were in Rage, because we're the only ones who saw it tomato. You decided to use Kim(a mod) to prove your point, so obviously you're gonna think you're right. Just stfu already.

Lol mad bc demoted stay brown sticky stuff favgot lmfao

So to come to you conclusion that "most" people would think it is a meme, you took a sample of size of 6 people from the same clan to examine a picture that depicts your rival clan in bad light and declared the result to be representative of the pure community?

Why I would ask a non-mod for their opinion pertinent to moderation?

u worked for @@slushpuppy and you obv werent up to his standards of work bro take the L 'tomato'

So to come to you conclusion that "most" people would think it is a meme, you took a sample of size of 6 people from the same clan to examine a picture that depicts your rival clan in bad light and declared the result to be representative of the pure community?

Why I would ask a non-mod for their opinion pertinent to moderation?

Because their answers would be biased. The rage guys were the only ones who saw the picture which is why they're the only ones who can give you an answer other than me.

Show it to someone who isn't involved and ask.

Yeah, help i got alzheimer's.

As if your opinion had any meaning anyway, lol.

you try hard on sharkbrew in 2016 trying to get noticed lmfao. Then @@slushpuppy realized you're way too immature to successfully moderate the site and demoted you. Wah wah wah wah wah back to being irrelevant datdemotedoe

you try hard on sharkbrew in 2016 trying to get noticed lmfao. Then @@slushpuppy realized you're way too immature to successfully moderate the site and demoted you. Wah wah wah wah wah back to being irrelevant datdemotedoe

You're the one talking brown sticky stuff on a runescape based clannng forums in the first place.

Teach me more on how to be mature.

Because their answers would be biased. The rage guys were the only ones who saw the picture which is why they're the only ones who can give you an answer other than me.

Show it to someone who isn't involved and ask.

If anything, wouldn't the opinions from rage members/ranks be strongly biased considering they were the ones who made the picture and their own mod got demoted?

If anything, wouldn't the opinions from rage members/ranks be strongly biased considering they were the ones who made the picture and their own mod got demoted?

@@slushpuppy

Rage members didn't make the picture, op ranks did. The original post came from an op rank lol.

And honestly they don't care about my mod, I've been asked several times to stop moderating such a "cancer" site, but I continued anyway.

How bout Lenin. He's the only other mod who's seen it. Yeah he's in Rage but he's inactive as fuck. I'm pretty sure you could get an unbiased answer from him.

@@slushpuppy

Rage members didn't make the picture, op ranks did. The original post came from an op rank lol.

And honestly they don't care about my mod, I've been asked several times to stop moderating such a "cancer" site, but I continued anyway.

How bout Lenin. He's the only other mod who's seen it. Yeah he's in Rage but he's inactive as fuck. I'm pretty sure you could get an unbiased answer from him.

Same color different shade. The person in the picture is a CD rank, both Olympus & rage have some some sort of rivalries with CD and are involved enough to influence their judgement - a concept so simple you still refuse to see the logic in my methods.

It's like asking CD ranks for their unbias opinion of SV....

Same color different shade. The person in the picture is a CD rank, both Olympus & rage have some some sort of rivalries with CD and are involved enough to influence their judgement - a concept so simple you still refuse to see the logic in my methods.

It's like asking CD ranks for their unbias opinion of SV....

I just know how you think i actually thought I was quoting an irl lmao.

I'm not cauliflower enough to put my rank on the line like that. Lol

I win again @@Datassd0e. Your tears are delicious.

@

CD's rune on weekends are delicious.

What happened to you killing us? This aint even a rivalry lmao

I just know how you think i actually thought I was quoting an irl lmao.

I'm not cauliflower enough to put my rank on the line like that. Lol

@

CD's rune on weekends are delicious.

What happened to you killing us? This aint even a rivalry lmao

Datassdemoted