Ruin's Official Full out Declaration on Rage

Soniqs

Just 2 weeks ago you was pulling 12 now you can pull 100? Rage has pulled 70+ for almost 2 months straight and we can't pull? Rage would dog walk you but I'm a elder right now so I can't say yes or no. You know my stance.

Going to bed

Ruin has been pulling 55-80 for the past month and a half. Don't get triggered, none of this is intended as flame. We have just over the past month, gotten a lot of good recruits as well as a lot of old members coming back and a large retired base that would come back for this event. Let these new members in the community be a part of a full out war, if you guys can pull, I see no reason to decline, the Imperial and CD ranks are just trying to scare you.

I've been around since before the raw list. And imo the raw list was the best thing the pure community has ever had. I remember when you declared on another clans forums for the war bc ddosing wasn't a thing and ppl actually said yes and fought and other pure clans would ac it out of respect to the pure scene. Now a days its all about who has the most mains or booters.

Cd started the main war and we are gonna finish it. Why stop protecting ourselves when our rival keeps bringing them. Catch my drift?

why not go main clan where everyone is on an even playing field? catch my drift?

That is dog brown sticky stuff. We never brought mains until cd and op started hitting us with mains. If we all wanted it to stop CD would of stopped from day 1 but they havent. We bring mains to anti rag yalls mains. Trust me soniqs my leader and the other ranks tell us 1000000 times don't hit pures with mains only hpc accounts or another main.

Don't believe me your choice. But until cd is either dead or stops bringing mains we will counter them and smash as usual

But why do you care you team with them every weekend and suck them dry. You are just as bad as anyone else. And until you see it you will feel it.

I nearly lol'd at this, so you say you only bring mains as a defence but snipe pures with ur mains sure buddy lmao hypocrite tbh

why not go main clan where everyone is on an even playing field? catch my drift?

You must be in cd which makes sense bc your a tomato catch my drift?

@@Soniqs who is triggered, simmer down son if you know me like you should you know things like this just make me laugh. Good night old friend tell age I love him :)

You must be in cd which makes sense bc your a tomato catch my drift?

@@Soniqs who is triggered, simmer down son if you know me like you should you know things like this just make me laugh. Good night old friend tell age I love him :)

You all say you don't want mains at trips etc, just deny your members the opportunity to participate in a large scale war that is strictly pures as well as no chance of it being crashed. We may lose the event but at the end of day we are here to get great events for our members, if that means participating and losing a large scale full out, then by all means that's how it is.

But I'm sure your members would love to have this event, as would mine

You all say you don't want mains at trips etc, just deny your members the opportunity to participate in a large scale war that is strictly pures as well as no chance of it being crashed. We may lose the event but at the end of day we are here to get great events for our members, if that means participating and losing a large scale full out, then by all means that's how it is.

But I'm sure your members would love to have this event, as would mine

As I said before. I am not active right now and it's up to the leaders on this.

@I Am Aj impact and aao both closed at the bottom of the totem pole please shut the fuck up.

We have a 90 man memberlist that doesn't include our elders, applicants and retired members. It is a 96 combat cap to avoid using exceptions like most preps are because exceptions would be too hard to manage. E.g if you guys have an extra exception you aren't going to sit it out of the kindness of your heart, just saves having arguments. Nor do the levels make much of a difference at all. End of the day, this is to keep the pure community active, and promote clans going out of their comfort zone, we aren't even sure what we can pull, but that is the exciting part.

As much as it seems like it, this isn't an attack, rather an opportunity to have a good ol' tussle, you of all people, being an oldschool clanner can understand that.

@@Duval this response alone says it all tbh.

Now nut up or shut up.

Excuse? I just answered your own post with correct answers. I'm confused would you like pictures of the ddos threat or a pic of your ml or maybe the lvl cap for mpc bc your obviously not using that tiny brain.

Keep looking for ways to fix your broken clan

Rage wins again

That is all

looks like youre broken and very afraid. Maybe ruin doesnt even have to fight you by the sounds of it none of you will be online. :horror::hehehe::popcorn: