Ruin's Official Full out Declaration on Rage

Soniqs

let's see ur opinion broccoli

ur definitely brown sticky stuffting it

why do u think ur a big shot in rage??? if i was a rage rank i'd be annoyed that some broccoli, who couldn't manage his own clan - even after 10 versions of it - is trying to pipe up and act like he was the sole reason for their success l0l

Crazy how I never stated being the sole reason for success. Am i part of that reason ofc I am. But I've stated 100 times I haven't logged into rs since july 31st. Your just mad your clan is barely hanging by a thread and you can't do anything about it. Stop taking your anger out on me I can't help you fix your broke clan sorry but not sorry :(

Crazy how I never stated being the sole reason for success. Am i part of that reason ofc I am. But I've stated 100 times I haven't logged into rs since july 31st. Your just mad your clan is barely hanging by a thread and you can't do anything about it. Stop taking your anger out on me I can't help you fix your broke clan sorry but not sorry :(

ur clan lost in both servers to mine, now declines any events vs us including a FULL OUT and loses all fights in wild even with 30 pures (u have 54 on ts and 80 ingame??)

yeah its my clan thats hanging by the thread

justin beiber.

ur clan lost in both servers to mine, now declines any events vs us including a FULL OUT and loses all fights in wild even with 30 pures (u have 54 on ts and 80 ingame??)

yeah its my clan thats hanging by the thread

Coming from the clan that teams with CD and imperial every weekend to stay alive. The same clan who posted on their leader boards not to give op/rage action and prep only the clans in your alliance. The same clan who doesnt go out on Sundays. The SAME clan that begged streamers to attend your trips. The same clan who pulled 13 hell hounds and had 3 capes in your inventory to feel like you wasn't dead.

yeah seems like ruin is still broken

Grats rage.

That is all.

Coming from the clan that teams with CD and imperial every weekend to stay alive. The same clan who posted on their leader boards not to give op/rage action and prep only the clans in your alliance. The same clan who doesnt go out on Sundays. The SAME clan that begged streamers to attend your trips. The same clan who pulled 13 hell hounds and had 3 capes in your inventory to feel like you wasn't dead.

yeah seems like ruin is still broken

Grats rage.

That is all.

You put up a lot of flame, accept my full out and stop dragging this on. You all look fucking pathetic 

WE OFFER PREPS THAT YOU IGNORE ALL THE TIME, THIS "FULL OUT" WOULD BE RAGE VS CD RUINED AND SLUMPERIAL 

truly delusional

didnt u leak ruin? awkward

u talk a lot of hot brown sticky stuff for someone who doesnt wanna accept it like i dont get it u realize it makes u look even worse by just replying here??

truly delusional

u talk a lot of hot brown sticky stuff for someone who doesnt wanna accept it like i dont get it u realize it makes u look even worse by just replying here??

? Why would I give action to a clan that holds Cd's cock lmfao? Maybe if u were a rational clan we'd be interested but to some aussie spics? noty

truly delusional

BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???