Ruin's Official Full out Declaration on Rage

Soniqs

How can you ask for a 100v100 when you have a 80 man ml. 96 cap? Mpc is 92. Do you really think you can win? Idk What it could be either the massive amount of sheep fucking or the sun baked brains but your honestly delusional and need a second to rethink this. Why would we say yes when ppl in your alliance are already saying they are gonna ddos. You was losing today and guess what... ts went down. How many people you gonna offer 10m to leave cc. I could continue with the list of cheap brown sticky stuff but I'm tired and you get my point.

Your broken we don't off and we will continue to bash your heads in every weekend. Eventually you'll man up and prep us.

Don't be scared of me @@Soniqs @@James @@Kanicus I don't bite that hard;)

That is all.

How can you ask for a 100v100 when you have a 80 man ml. 96 cap? Mpc is 92. Do you really think you can win? Idk What it could be either the massive amount of sheep fucking or the sun baked brains but your honestly delusional and need a second to rethink this. Why would we say yes when ppl in your alliance are already saying they are gonna ddos. You was losing today and guess what... ts went down. How many people you gonna offer 10m to leave cc. I could continue with the list of cheap brown sticky stuff but I'm tired and you get my point.

Your broken we don't off and we will continue to bash your heads in every weekend. Eventually you'll man up and prep us.

That is all.

So I'll take that as a NO lmfao?

This nigga trying to find every excuse in the book lmfao

So I'll take that as a NOlmfao?

This farmer trying to find every excuse in the book lmfao

Excuse? I just answered your own post with correct answers. I'm confused would you like pictures of the ddos threat or a pic of your ml or maybe the lvl cap for mpc bc your obviously not using that tiny brain.

Keep looking for ways to fix your broken clan

Rage wins again

That is all

Don't be scared of me @@Soniqs @@James @@Kanicus I don't bite that hard;)

That is all.

We have a 90 man memberlist that doesn't include our elders, applicants and retired members. It is a 96 combat cap to avoid using exceptions like most preps are because exceptions would be too hard to manage. E.g if you guys have an extra exception you aren't going to sit it out of the kindness of your heart, just saves having arguments. Nor do the levels make much of a difference at all. End of the day, this is to keep the pure community active, and promote clans going out of their comfort zone, we aren't even sure what we can pull, but that is the exciting part.

As much as it seems like it, this isn't an attack, rather an opportunity to have a good ol' tussle, you of all people, being an oldschool clanner can understand that. 

We have a 90 man memberlist that doesn't include our elders, applicants and retired members. It is a 96 combat cap to avoid using exceptions like most preps are because exceptions would be too hard to manage. E.g if you guys have an extra exception you aren't going to sit it out of the kindness of your heart, just saves having arguments. Nor do the levels make much of a difference at all. End of the day, this is to keep the pure community active, and promote clans going out of their comfort zone, we aren't even sure what we can pull, but that is the exciting part.

As much as it seems like it, this isn't an attack, rather an opportunity to have a good ol' tussle, you of all people, being an oldschool clanner can understand that.

Well ofc. But it's not 2k10 anymore this community is trash and destroyed. Look at clans like cd (you team with them) brought mains to our scene ddos and just made it cancer. Then you got brown sticky stuffperial (the other clan you team with) who ddos and pay ppl to leave cc. From old friend To old friend do you believe this will be a fair fight? If you say yes then you sir are just as cauliflower and your not the same soniqs I've known since he was 13. :/

im embarrassed for them, they're making the whole community look bad.

Everyone in this fucking pure scene makes this community look bad. The amount of mains and ddosing is pathetic and we all should be beaten with sticks. But talking to you with any type of logic is prob like talking to a brick wall. "Pointless"

Well ofc. But it's not 2k10 anymore this community is trash and destroyed. Look at clans like cd (you team with them) brought mains to our scene ddos and just made it cancer. Then you got brown sticky stuffperial (the other clan you team with) who ddos and pay ppl to leave cc. From old friend To old friend do you believe this will be a fair fight? If you say yes then you sir are just as cauliflower and your not the same soniqs I've known since he was 13. :/

You know yourself that is hypocritical, and I am proud to say my clan, more than any in the current MPC scene are staying true to our pure roots as much as we physically can. End of the day, OP, CD and Rage bring mains and only seem to complain about it when it is affecting them, not when they are winning. Think of this fullout as a way of going back to Rage's old ways and actually bringing pures to events. I can guarantee if this declaration was 3 months ago, Rage would have jumped on the opportunity for a full out vs us. All 3 clans want mains to drop but aren't willing to actually drop them themselves. So do not use that as an excuse. You are part of the cancer, you can't deny that.

4 pages of this topic is just @@Soniqs spamming

Mods pls

@@Moni

@@Kim

@@Ir0ny deal with your own leader pls ty

Because a dumb mod moved it to official declarations, which isn't needed as it meant only ambassadors could comment. It isn't a sharkbrew declaration, this forum is just the public board I can post it on

Had to keep it bumped so you couldn't hide from it. Plus I received a warning for spamming after it anyway <3 I learnt my lesson ;)

You know yourself that is hypocritical, and I am proud to say my clan, more than any in the current MPC scene are staying true to our pure roots as much as we physically can. End of the day, OP, CD and Rage bring mains and only seem to complain about it when it is affecting them, not when they are winning. Think of this fullout as a way of going back to Rage's old ways and actually bringing pures to events. I can guarantee if this declaration was 3 months ago, Rage would have jumped on the opportunity for a full out vs us. All 3 clans want mains to drop but aren't willing to actually drop them themselves. So do not use that as an excuse. You are part of the cancer, you can't deny that.

That is dog brown sticky stuff. We never brought mains until cd and op started hitting us with mains. If we all wanted it to stop CD would of stopped from day 1 but they havent. We bring mains to anti rag yalls mains. Trust me soniqs my leader and the other ranks tell us 1000000 times don't hit pures with mains only hpc accounts or another main.

Don't believe me your choice. But until cd is either dead or stops bringing mains we will counter them and smash as usual

But why do you care you team with them every weekend and suck them dry. You are just as bad as anyone else. And until you see it you will feel it.

Everyone in this fucking pure scene makes this community look bad. The amount of mains and ddosing is pathetic and we all should be beaten with sticks. But talking to you with any type of logic is prob like talking to a brick wall. "Pointless"

pls start with yourself the amount of rune camping ditch today in team 9 capes was fucking hilarious

That is dog brown sticky stuff. We never brought mains until cd and op started hitting us with mains. If we all wanted it to stop CD would of stopped from day 1 but they havent. We bring mains to anti rag yalls mains. Trust me soniqs my leader and the other ranks tell us 1000000 times don't hit pures with mains only hpc accounts or another main.

Don't believe me your choice. But until cd is either dead or stops bringing mains we will counter them and smash as usual

Either way, you guys declining this fullout has a lot to say about the current state of Rage. You don't have faith in your own members to pull to this event. You complain about not being able to get events yet in the past week have declined a 50v50 vs us and potentially a full out war. 

Duval surely you being so old school remember the days when clans could arrange full outs amongst themselves?

I've been around since before the raw list. And imo the raw list was the best thing the pure community has ever had. I remember when you declared on another clans forums for the war bc ddosing wasn't a thing and ppl actually said yes and fought and other pure clans would ac it out of respect to the pure scene. Now a days its all about who has the most mains or booters.

pls start with yourself the amount of rune camping ditch today in team 9 capes was fucking hilarious

Cd started the main war and we are gonna finish it. Why stop protecting ourselves when our rival keeps bringing them. Catch my drift?

Either way, you guys declining this fullout has a lot to say about the current state of Rage. You don't have faith in your own members to pull to this event. You complain about not being able to get events yet in the past week have declined a 50v50 vs us and potentially a full out war.

No one declined. But do I think it will happen. Nah. Do i want it to happen. Ofc.

And the state of rage is #1 mpc wild and matched Idk about you but teaming with streamers to stay alive doesn't seem like your doing so well yourself.

But why do you care you team with them every weekend and suck them dry. You are just as bad as anyone else. And until you see it you will feel it.

I'd believe you if your members actually listened to your calls.

While Impact was opened, each time we fought you a barrage of Rune would just run into our clump and camp 1 person until either the main died, the pure died or the main would use a teleport.

Now to reply to this thread in my personal opinion, no MPC will be able to achieve a 100v100 fullout in the current state of clanning unless with a big barrage of invites/double logs. Would be more logical doing a 70vs70 min prep or something which in my opinion which is a possible pull. I admit Duval has a valid statement as I am sure people will obviously get paid to leave cc etc. The community is pretty toxic at the moment and for such a big event, clans will try to win at all cost.

I would like this to go through though, fullouts are always exciting and bring a lot of hype to both clans participating. 

Good luck if it goes through.

No one declined. But do I think it will happen. Nah. Do i want it to happen. Ofc.

And the state of rage is #1 mpc wild and matched Idk about you but teaming with streamers to stay alive doesn't seem like your doing so well yourself.

You know that isn't true. You have convinced your members that we want a 50v50 and fullout because we want to bring imperial members to our event, which isn't the case at all. Whether you believe it or not, Ruin would hands down be able to pull 100 to this fullout purely off retired and current members/ranks. The reason you don't want to do this is because you honestly don't have enough faith in your clan, nor your ability to successfully pull a nice amount of quality warrers. You also are too worried about the repercussions of losing if the event was to happen. This fullout for Rage, more than anything is an exploit of the fact that you let your quality game drop for the sake of bringing mains and LPC invites to your trips for pulls. 

Ruin can pull to this fullout with quality, loyal members, can Rage is the question? Your excuses make it seem like you don't think so. You can tell your members whatever you want.

This isn't intended as flame, I honestly hope it's a wake up call for a clan that we used to be on good terms because it seemed like you shared similar values.

You know that isn't true. You have convinced your members that we want a 50v50 and fullout because we want to bring imperial members to our event, which isn't the case at all. Whether you believe it or not, Ruin would hands down be able to pull 100 to this fullout purely off retired and current members/ranks. The reason you don't want to do this is because you honestly don't have enough faith in your clan, nor your ability to successfully pull a nice amount of quality warrers. You also are too worried about the repercussions of losing if the event was to happen. This fullout for Rage, more than anything is an exploit of the fact that you let your quality game drop for the sake of bringing mains and LPC invites to your trips for pulls.

Ruin can pull to this fullout with quality, loyal members, can Rage is the question? Your excuses make it seem like you don't think so. You can tell your members whatever you want.

This isn't intended as flame, I honestly hope it's a wake up call for a clan that we used to be on good terms because it seemed like you shared similar values.

Just 2 weeks ago you was pulling 12 now you can pull 100? Rage has pulled 70+ for almost 2 months straight and we can't pull? Rage would dog walk you but I'm a elder right now so I can't say yes or no. You know my stance. And we don't bring lpc clans you know me and Dave go waaaay back and when he left ruin he joined rage and made a lpc. Whats the difference in you multi clanning with hpc clans and bringing them. (Doom) you need to look in the mirror

Going to bed