What does [Council]NoMoreIdols think about EoP pulling 100 this weekend and taking #1?

MOTHER EOP

I find it hard to take a FOE rank calling clanning aids seriously when for months they flat out avoided us matched opts, and are now waning once more in the face of opposition. I guess clanning is aids whenever FOE isn't #1 lmao!

He's right for the wrong reasons

You started clanning in 2k15 m8. You wouldn't know what's considered "good" or "bad" clanning lmfao. FOE was #1, the most dominate and best matched opt clan in 2015, also killed TLP & EOP for the easy JCUP. Most ranks/members who been clanning for many years still agreed clanning was brown sticky stuff despite our easy accomplishments last year. You actually thought 2k15 was a good year for clanning, but that's the newbundle of twigs in you that doesn't know any better lmao!!

If you truly think foe was avoiding anybody, especially tlp when foe's prep record vs tlp was like 26-5 (idk i lost count), then you must be still high off that delusional sharkbrew smoke lmfao. Take a one week break from sharkbrew to get back to reality m8

btw refer to sig (easy lol)

I find it hard to take a FOE rank calling clanning aids seriously when for months they flat out avoided us matched opts, and are now waning once more in the face of opposition. I guess clanning is aids whenever FOE isn't #1 lmao!

He's right for the wrong reasons

He didn't even give any reasons lol??

Each time fo loses #1 they become [F]ull [O]f [E]xcuses. Hence why they cancelled f2p trips for 7 consecutive years but only after becoming irrelevant in f2p. When they pull high they are all talk but when they start dwindling in numbers they are like lol f2p sucks we are p2p only.

This time they are dwindling in both f2p and p2p so they can't use that excuse so they use the mains excuse.

Rip foc.

You started clanning in 2k15 m8. You wouldn't know what's considered "good" or "bad" clanning lmfao. FOE was #1, the most dominate and best matched opt clan in 2015, also killed TLP & EOP for the easy JCUP. Most ranks/members who been clanning for many years still agreed clanning was brown sticky stuff despite our easy accomplishments last year. You actually thought 2k15 was a good year for clanning, but that's the newbundle of twigs in you that doesn't know any better lmao!!

If you truly think foe was avoiding anybody, especially tlp when foe's prep record vs tlp was like 26-5 (idk i lost count), then you must be still high off that delusional sharkbrew smoke lmfao. Take a one week break from sharkbrew to get back to reality m8

btw refer to sig (easy lol)

I see Jordan has taught you how to be a parrot, I was hoping for some kind of actual rebuttal from you other than rehashed garbage but that would be unreasonable now, would it. I can't seem to find where i've said last year was a good year for clanning, oops, putting words in peoples mouths is a no-no especially when you ran Fi into the ground again, but all things considered, a year ago today was certainly far and above a better experience than it is now. 

my saying that is even more out of context that it was originally. you're really reaching here.

Lookatwhatidid shut ur ugly mouth l0l

Paragraph typing broccoli, i hope eom bullies ur brown sticky stuff clan to 35 pulls in f2p like tlp did

Hahahaha, someone is still mad that I closed TLP. I can always go back to clan wars, look at my jagex cup, and reminisce about the great times I had destroying your clan, and coming on sharkbrew to verbally abuse you m8 l0000l

You pathetic german mess, we killed cp/eop as pures, forcing both clans to go main on the weekends. There's a reason why we haven't lost to any of these two, pathetic main clans in clw lmfaoooooo

I know you're still angry that FOE is pretty much untouchable, and the only way to beat foe is to get on mains. FOE got 30 defence and killed the pure scene. Now the opposition are using mains as some sort of advantage to compete vs FOE. It's actually flattering!

Let's hope FOE doesn't adapt to the mains usage, otherwise we will be officially competing in the main scene with the likes of VR, ROT, AF, EoS etc

Hahahaha, someone is still mad that I closed TLP. I can always go back to clan wars, look at my jagex cup, and reminisce about the great times I had destroying your clan, and coming on sharkbrew to verbally abuse you m8 l0000l

You pathetic german mess, we killed cp/eop as pures, forcing both clans to go main on the weekends. There's a reason why we haven't lost to any of these two, pathetic main clans in clw lmfaoooooo

I know you're still angry that FOE is pretty much untouchable, and the only way to beat foe is to get on mains. FOE got 30 defence and killed the pure scene. Now the opposition are using mains as some sort of advantage to compete vs FOE. It's actually flattering!

Let's hope FOE doesn't adapt to the mains usage, otherwise we will be officially competing in the main scene with the likes of VR, ROT, AF, EoS etc

Another paragraph l0l

Stay easy, remember when tlp made you quit sb cuz i do

Looking 4ward to that 35 pull