DISGUSTING MAINS, WOW SO SAD

Break

i joined with the purpose of spying and leaked for free lol

never spoke to tbr before dunno what ur talking about

didn't matter what you joined for you were a free +1 and we dominated the wilderness anyways, just like we do now... and also, You opened a clan, got slumped to a 15 pull for like 3 months straight, and are now only pulling anything beacuse you are HPC dependent, I can't wait until HPCs move down to our times, that way we can see if ruin pulls anything at all. :) btw join olympus before its too late

didn't matter what you joined for you were a free +1 and we dominated the wilderness anyways, just like we do now... and also, You opened a clan, got slumped to a 15 pull for like 3 months straight, and are now only pulling anything beacuse you are HPC dependent, I can't wait until HPCs move down to our times, that way we can see if ruin pulls anything at all. :) btw join olympus before its too late

"free +1" sorry bro sv took u from 70 pulls (and #1) to 20 pulls in 2 weeks

why would i join a clan that, after 3 years as lpc still hasn't got a shred of quality or organization about them:s

"free +1" sorry bro sv took u from 70 pulls (and #1) to 20 pulls in 2 weeks

why would i join a clan that, after 3 years as lpc still hasn't got a shred of quality or organization about them:s

Oh, now that you mention it, SV was nothing but mains too! wow, thanks for the confirmation that you only associate with mains clans...

By the way - :)   http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/24457-olympus-puts-dogs-on-leash-and-takes-them-for-walk/

10-2 against you downys in less than a year :)

@Kim @e6ea1cc55622a7fc01db9d161b2a9623.pngMoni @9971a998af05c745578ff9afdbfcba7e.pngslushpuppy @e6117b0be56fc3daa6f36062dc631ecf.pngTyrone @Tyendinaga @ubermensch

Look at all the mains in ruin capes, just refer to the blue dots on minimap, then look at those mains.. Move ruins saturday topic to 40+ defence aftermath, the amount of mains here are DISGUSTING, not to mention THEY EVEN HAVE THE MAINS SPAMMING CLANS ARE CLEARED LOL WHEN WE ARE OBVIOUSLY FIGHTING CD DOWN AT FOG! WAHAHAHA

fd3c8f848d056afaece80ef3ef9c3cd5.png

e10316e8d0804976654adb19ef80332b.png

8bdec699fd72385e2d34c9b7ce2cda53.png

Oh, now that you mention it, SV was nothing but mains too! wow, thanks for the confirmation that you only associate with mains clans...

By the way - :)   http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/24457-olympus-puts-dogs-on-leash-and-takes-them-for-walk/

10-2 against you downys in less than a year :)

guess u wouldnt mind a f2p/prep prep this week but u struggle to pull anything above 30 pures to clw

guess u wouldnt mind a f2p/prep prep this week but u struggle to pull anything above 30 pures to clw

Sure, ask the ranks of Olympus daily, just like you did last time, only get to get slapped 2-0 with you logging out on the last round :) 10-2 in less than a year btw

@@slave gf and to all think it all started because CD is broccolied... db5a066beba5b52e77219f9dd7a734a8.png

ecaae1925387c86b4d666d8fea8fd6f1.png

(not to mention every trip afterwards of them bringing 60% mains)

You think I'm kidding when I say ALL of Op/Rage Mains will be dropped once this CD cancer is either closed, or dealt with on a SERIOUS level? These kids moved down to pure clanning just to ruin it, and it looks like they are succeeding, and nobody is trying to do anything about it except for Olympus/Rage/Apex, and it's sad, really.

If you don't like it maybe you should make a lvl 20 mage pure and camp ditch lmfao salty broccoli

Looks like u lost lmfao

@@slave gf and to all think it all started because CD is broccolied... db5a066beba5b52e77219f9dd7a734a8.png

ecaae1925387c86b4d666d8fea8fd6f1.png

(not to mention every trip afterwards of them bringing 60% mains)

You think I'm kidding when I say ALL of Op/Rage Mains will be dropped once this CD cancer is either closed, or dealt with on a SERIOUS level? These kids moved down to pure clanning just to ruin it, and it looks like they are succeeding, and nobody is trying to do anything about it except for Olympus/Rage/Apex, and it's sad, really.

Hey dats me

You're a main, Shouldn't you be on zybez forums along with the rest of CD? All of your accounts are brown sticky stuff btw, Keep making more rune tanks, really gonna help CD once they close :)

CD is never closing. But rage is and lithuanianz will make sure it happens.

btw, arent you like a lvl 102 main too? Going on rage and op trips every time? 

When rage brings mains like 7000k Dankzz and other brown sticky stuffters, you expect cd not to retaliate? Hell naw

CD is never closing. But rage is and lithuanianz will make sure it happens.

btw, arent you like a lvl 102 main too? Going on rage and op trips every time? 

When rage brings mains like 7000k Dankzz and other brown sticky stuffters, you expect cd not to retaliate? Hell naw

ye for sure im totally a main ranting about mains, and you know thats bullbrown sticky stuff, cds anni trip was a zybez invite and cd openly said mains allowed, like they are continueing to do now, your clan is shot, you should all go back to zybez tbh