[A]xis vs [I]n[v]ictus | F2P Prep 2-1 |

Chalu

wow iv disconnecting from their routers to fake a ddos and make axis look bad, wow smh

gj axis

You don't "care" but you care enough to call cd to hit us. lmfa0 

if anybody called us it was u, every time you go out with rage/opiss and pipe up on sb lmao. you are lucky we havent been doing it since day 1.

we ended ur ditch trip with spams l0l

My "act" interesting. I don't care enough about Runescape.com to hit you bundle of twigss off. but you can come to sharkbrew TS and talk to me about how brown sticky stuff your trip was because CD was killing rage minions

you're literally having an MPC camp us because we have 3-4 people in Rage...good job killing LPC

you're literally having an MPC camp us because we have 3-4 people in Rage...good job killing LPC

ur dumb lol, axis is not having anyone camp u

we have only just started to camp u cuz u keep teaming with rage and piping up on sb lmao

get off rage´s speed dial and know ur place

I ain't even mad its just sad how you have an LPC get a  MPC to come hit a LPC so they can "claim" a win l0l. grats i cuz if you wanna call that a win

LMFAO CD is killing Rage minions doesn't mean i called an MPC to come hit you. Dave Sounds demoralized. 4 unmuted on teamspeak atm :/

Omg wow you blame 3-4 invictus members for your lost against another mpc dam you're desperate to hit us. 

even u dont believe that brown sticky stuff lmao, stop lying to urself

btw rage/opiss are losing this 2v1 rivalry lmao, Gratz CD

question is, who will u call for help when rage/opiss closes? l0l 

I was told you guys disconnected your routers when you know you lost. GF GF GF GF !! Full of excuses

How did we know we'd "lost" at the beginning? How'd we know we'd "lost" just as you go to attack us? Please tell me how we can see into the future?!?!!?

PLEASE TELL ME HOW WE CAN SEE THE FUTURE!?!?

Im sorry your involved in this @ its a shame 99% of your ranks are wankers...