imagine an mpc feeling threatened by an lpc

Tang0ed

You think brown sticky stuff Kids did anything to our clan you are broccolied. If you think Fallimp bullied us you are so funny l0l. A MPC tryna close an LPC aids to the pure scene so you should just quit while you're ahead oh wait you are awful never accepted a prep once 

3-0

You do know CD stopped bringing mains no to long ago for a month or so only for Rage to then try and capitalise on that by bringing zerks/mains thinking they were winning? CD said fuck that if they won't stop bringing zerks/mains they will retaliate which they did and are continuing to do, Rage is losing and being slumped by CD so now they are bitching and asking for our help.

Olympus have always brought mains and are still irrelevant. Why would Ruin help either of those clans when they aren't willing to work with us and agree to what we want?

it's crazy how people still forget this

yet it was only like 3-4 months ago when Ruin, CD, Aao and EVEN Rage...were able to have main-free fights for little under a month at MPC after Doom left for HPC and OP started to lose steam/Slaughter opened.

MPC was actually looking healthy for once....but then all it took was for Rage to get a little sniff, and then boom, they start sucking OP's dick and whaddya know...this coincides with the fact that mains start popping up in Rage capes

There's only one way to get rid of mains and that's going for the source i'm afraid - eradicating OP and Rage is the answer. Every other clan at least has a history of showing restraint when it comes to mains but these 2 knuckledragging clans cannot survive without them lol....so it's time to put em in the grave

OP have been using mains on Ruin for a year now, I have no intention of helping them and saving them from CD lmfao

@@Tang0ed Exactly what I said earlier lol.

You cannot expect a clan to help one that was part of the original problem anyways. The decision to drop mains is between Op/Rage/CD, but Ruin won't help Op and I don't blame them. I wouldn't help Op.

I'm 200% willing to sit down with ruin ranks to discuss a anti main law and work together to cure the cancerous cell know as cd. If every mpc clan could work together to cure it rage will not bring any mains.

dream on boi and watch how your clan dies:D