imagine an mpc feeling threatened by an lpc

Tang0ed

Imagine being in a brown sticky stuff clan, well you don't have to imagine, experience the real thing by joining brown sticky stuffvictus today!

BTW I get paid 8m a trip by some dude called BA42, I give him my locations and he just gives me money, it sure is easy!

ty 4 bump

Too bad rage cant help you cuz they are dead af l0000000l

ty 4 bump

still waiting for a cd member to offer some rational input

@@Whoppa @@Kiwis fix the mpc scene pls since cd clearly dont want to 

Imagine being in a brown sticky stuff clan, well you don't have to imagine, experience the real thing by joining brown sticky stuffvictus today!

BTW I get paid 8m a trip by some dude called BA42, I give him my locations and he just gives me money, it sure is easy!

Sounds like a plan talk to me on irc

Maybe u should stop teaming with rage and cd wouldn't camp you lol

fam show me where we as a clan teamed with cd before cd came to lpc? proof should be before 16th july or i guess the official day when cd got invited on an sk trip and hit us lpc times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FakdsoE_wLY

Yea, you keep saying all this brown sticky stuff yet we see you at rage trips, so dont help rage or gl

but u came to lpc before anything started? ty 4 bump 

fam show me where we as a clan teamed with cd before cd came to lpc? proof should be before 16th july or i guess the official day when cd got invited on an sk trip and hit us lpc times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FakdsoE_wLY

but u came to lpc before anything started? ty 4 bump 

it ain't that hard mate, when we stop seeing IV at Rage's trip, we'll off :) we actually want lpc scene to be active so do us a favour and stop letting your pride get in the way, make ur clan great and stop being a minion to op/rage

It's easy bro. Stop helping rage and we off.

but u came to lpc first? unless u have proof we as a clan sniped u before u came to lpc times? if u do by all means we can talk for a compromise but atm seems like u should stop coming lpc (like today - which i told tbr) and then we as a clan wont touch mpc with a pole 

Why are you tagging me in this brown sticky stuff for 1.

For two I could CARELESS about tbr or brown sticky stuffty cd.

For three if you see tbr irl picture you'd know why he acts this way "he got bullied in school and tries to be a bully on here but it hardly works"

For four CD teams with 3 lpcs and complains about 3 iv members who have apped and joined rage. (But y'all forget you just gave vt zeke council and auto ranked more people bc that's the real state of cd)

And last but not least the only minion clan on the site is cd they will forever be bottom tier trash who will never reach anything higher than being a washed up mpc main clan that wins 1 prep every 3 months and dry sucks ws for opts.

That is all.

Quote if mad bc the the truth hurts.

@@Tang0ed hope that answers your questions

?

btw that rlign guy or whatever just got ur clan camped.

hf doing inners for the next months instead of doing trips lol

still waiting for proof and idk who rlign is

it ain't that hard mate, when we stop seeing IV at Rage's trip, we'll off :) we actually want lpc scene to be active so do us a favour and stop letting your pride get in the way, make ur clan great and stop being a minion to op/rage

but u started all this aids nonsense so u cut ties with axis and we as a clan wont touch mpc :) theres nothing i would like more 

Why are you tagging me in this brown sticky stuff for 1.

For two I could CARELESS about tbr or brown sticky stuffty cd.

For three if you see tbr irl picture you'd know why he acts this way "he got bullied in school and tries to be a bully on here but it hardly works"

For four CD teams with 3 lpcs and complains about 3 iv members who have apped and joined rage. (But y'all forget you just gave vt zeke council and auto ranked more people bc that's the real state of cd)

And last but not least the only minion clan on the site is cd they wo 'll forever be bottom tier trash who will never reach anything higher than being a washed up mpc main clan that wins 1 prep every 3 months and dry sucks ws for opts.

That is all.

Quote if mad bc the the truth hurts.

@@Tang0ed

na fam im tryna get u and ruin to reconcile so u can focus cd since they clearly refuse to drop mains whereas @@Whoppa has shown he is willing to talk to fix the mpc scene 

U are performing on a whole new level of pathetic, wauw. 

still waiting for proof and idk who rlign is

but u started all this aids nonsense so u cut ties with axis and we as a clan wont touch mpc :) theres nothing i would like more

na fam im tryna get u and ruin to reconcile so u can focus cd since they clearly refuse to drop mains whereas @@Whoppa has shown he is willing to talk to fix the mpc scene

I have ZERO issues with ruin infact I could join their ts right now and have a solid convo with ever single one of them and have a good chunk of them added on my fb. What happens on here is typical clan banter but hasn't and won't alter our friendship.

Tbh I will always have mad love for @@Soniqs and @@James and @@Acid @@Kanicus

I have ZERO issues with ruin infact I could join their ts right now and have a solid convo with ever single one of them and have a good chunk of them added on my fb. What happens on here is typical clan banter but hasn't ir won't alter our friendship.

Tbh I will always have mad love for @@Soniqs and @@James and @@Acid @@Kanicus

then surely u can work on some sort of compromise where rage drop their anti-cd tanks and mains and in return ruin help you focus cd if they continue to bring mains and tanks? if cd agree to drop then by all means this thread is pointless but atm it clearly isnt 

U get that IV is 100% pure right? only thing CD is doing is infecting both the mpc and lpc scene, sad u don't see that yourself. I also don't see your problem with a couple of IV pures in an mpc trip? U guys are justifying bringing tons of mains because of a couple of pures? wauw. ok. 

then surely u can work on some sort of compromise where rage drop their anti-cd tanks and mains and in return ruin help you focus cd if they continue to bring mains and tanks? if cd agree to drop then by all means this thread is pointless but atm it clearly isnt

Rage will NOT drop anti CD mains until cd either closes or the scene can work together to get rid of them. But we will not put ourselves at a disadvantage just to make a few ppl happy. But @@Soniqs as sad as this may sound is stuck on the wrong dick tip and won't become a chemo brother with us and op and apex are trying to cure the cancer know as cd

Rage will NOT drop anti CD mains until cd either closes or the scene can work together to get rid of them. But we will not put ourselves at a disadvantage just to make a few ppl happy. But @@Soniqs as sad as this may sound is stuck on the wrong dick tip and won't become a chemo brother with us and op and apex are trying to cure the cancer know as cd

exactly thats what i mean from what ive seen (but maybe im biased) cd refuse to drop mains whereas rage have at least talked about being willing to drop........so can ruin and rage talk? drop tanks and mains in exchange for focusing any clan bringing tanks and mains? im new to clanning so idk the history and all but if u are on good terms with ruin then can u try and work on a compromise?

exactly thats what i mean from what ive seen (but maybe im biased) cd refuse to drop mains whereas rage have at least talked about being willing to drop........so can ruin and rage talk? drop tanks and mains in exchange for focusing any clan bringing tanks and mains? im new to clanning so idk the history and all but if u are on good terms with ruin then can u try and work on a compromise?

I'm 200% willing to sit down with ruin ranks to discuss a anti main law and work together to cure the cancerous cell know as cd. If every mpc clan could work together to cure it rage will not bring any mains.

I'm 200% willing to sit down with ruin ranks to discuss a anti main law and work together to cure the cancerous cell know as cd. If every mpc clan could work together to cure it rage will not bring any mains.

@@Kiwis @@Soniqs @@James fix the mpc scene that's 2 rage ranks showing an open willingness to talk to drop any mains so that the mpc scene can actually be a pure scene