imagine an mpc feeling threatened by an lpc

Tang0ed

I don't see an MPC feeling threatened. I see an LPC posturing to a clan that could close them if they ever felt like focusing on them, though. LOL

okay bro imperial probably felt the same way....offer some actual advice pls seeing as ur so wise, or talk to our ruin members to see whats going on @@Steezy @@Brandon @@-WILL-

hey man can you offer some unbiased input? is there anything i said which was unreasonable?

Well, you are trying to get 2 clans who do not like each other to magically start helping each other against a clan who is affecting you. CD mains do not affect Ruin, and even though I am sure Ruin would like the mains to stop, you are asking them to team up with a clan who were also part of the original problem (Olympus). So why stop helping CD (who does not target them and have a decent relationship with) to help Olympus (who avoid every prep request and targets Ruin with as many mains as possible)?

I believe CD is wrong in targetting you just because couple of you joined Rage, you cannot say anything if CD/Imp joins Axis though.

CD will not stop as you guys sniped CD on one of the CD-Rage return fights giving Rage a slight advantage. I was there spectating the fight so I can confirm it.

I would like this main fest at MPC to end as much as anyone, but each side have some points which the other side can't see or don't want to see.

can't handle a real clan camping you for making poor choices?

show me evidence of poor choices pls and ill give you a fair justification for them 

Well, you are trying to get 2 clans who do not like each other to magically start helping each other against a clan who is affecting you. CD mains do not affect Ruin, and even though I am sure Ruin would like the mains to stop, you are asking them to team up with a clan who were also part of the original problem (Olympus). So why stop helping CD (who does not target them and have a decent relationship with) to help Olympus (who avoid every prep request and targets Ruin with as many mains as possible)?

I believe CD is wrong in targetting you just because couple of you joined Rage, you cannot say anything if CD/Imp joins Axis though.

CD will not stop as you guys sniped CD on one of the CD-Rage return fights giving Rage a slight advantage. I was there spectating the fight so I can confirm it.

I would like this main fest at MPC to end as much as anyone, but each side have some points which the other side can't see or don't want to see.

but see thats the thing everyone is taking this as a personal vendetta but the point of all of this is that the mpc scene is a shambles right now - only reason it may seem im favouring rage is because theyve openly admitted they are willing to drop mains for the scene - if cd drop then thats even better, the more the merrier - this isnt designed to get them to help each other specifically, its more designed to make a compromise for the entire mpc scene to drop mains and tanks - those that do bring them, be it rage, olympus, ruin, cd can be focused by the others

whoppa and duval have said they will happily focus olympus if they keep bringing mains and everyone else drops so i dont see anything stopping further discussion for a compromise 

by extension this means the lpc scene doesnt suffer either from mpc alliances or from mpc tanks/mains - i want a clean pure scene at the end of the day and in our history you can see we dont specifically help or target any clan without reason

show me evidence of poor choices pls and ill give you a fair justification for them

but see thats the thing everyone is taking this as a personal vendetta but the point of all of this is that the mpc scene is a shambles right now - only reason it may seem im favouring rage is because theyve openly admitted they are willing to drop mains for the scene - if cd drop then thats even better, the more the merrier - this isnt designed to get them to help each other specifically, its more designed to make a compromise for the entire mpc scene to drop mains and tanks - those that do bring them, be it rage, olympus, ruin, cd can be focused by the others

whoppa and duval have said they will happily focus olympus if they keep bringing mains and everyone else drops so i dont see anything stopping further discussion for a compromise

by extension this means the lpc scene doesnt suffer either from mpc alliances or from mpc tanks/mains - i want a clean pure scene at the end of the day and in our history you can see we dont specifically help or target any clan without reason

MPC is mainly Rage vs CD, but for me the real say in this is by Ruin and Op.

Why would Op want Rage to stop bringing mains, only would force them not to. Op was part of the original problem, they just trying to look like the good guys now. Maybe they could stop, but I am pretty sure most of the community don't think they will. Why would Ruin want CD to stop bringing mains. Ruin is in no way affected by the mains (maybe 1 or 2 stragglers), Ruin does not get along with Rage and Op either.

In my opinion Mpc should just move to Hpc.

MPC is mainly Rage vs CD, but for me the real say in this is by Ruin and Op.

Why would Op want Rage to stop bringing mains, only would force them not to. Op was part of the original problem, they just trying to look like the good guys now. Maybe they could stop, but I am pretty sure most of the community don't think they will. Why would Ruin want CD to stop bringing mains. Ruin is in no way affected by the mains (maybe 1 or 2 stragglers), Ruin does not get along with Rage and Op either.

In my opinion Mpc should just move to Hpc.

ya except lets be realistic its not mpc its mmc now the pures are getting smothered by brown sticky stuffty tanks and mains - the current state of it has in turn suffocated the pure community as a whole - impact (a clan who tried doing the 1 def thing and did it well which i hugely respect) is a perfect example of this 

by all means any rivalries can continue i mean it being competitive is what makes pure clanning so great but that's a little hard to do when there are more mains then tanks - clan wars action and wildy action is dwindling as a result of this so surely it benefits everyone who wants their aftermaths in the pures section? 

like i said before idk about any history of mpc but right now in this moment, looks like theres a chance for things to actually change if ranks start communicating

but yea we have 2 weeks to act before hpc comes down to mpc anyway so hopefully things start happening 

pretty sure its in the rules of sb that if "pure" clans bring 15+ mains that their pulls get nulled yet nothing is being done..

theres only so much that sb can do i mean at this rate it seems more mpc aftermaths will end up on 40def+ anyway

now's the time for mpc ranks to step up, put aside their personal problems and fix the mpc scene

ya except lets be realistic its not mpc its mmc now the pures are getting smothered by brown sticky stuffty tanks and mains - the current state of it has in turn suffocated the pure community as a whole - impact (a clan who tried doing the 1 def thing and did it well which i hugely respect) is a perfect example of this

by all means any rivalries can continue i mean it being competitive is what makes pure clanning so great but that's a little hard to do when there are more mains then tanks - clan wars action and wildy action is dwindling as a result of this so surely it benefits everyone who wants their aftermaths in the pures section?

like i said before idk about any history of mpc but right now in this moment, looks like theres a chance for things to actually change if ranks start communicating

but yea we have 2 weeks to act before hpc comes down to mpc anyway so hopefully things start happening

When Impact started in the MPC it was pretty enjoyable running around in monk robes, but in the end it was terrible (which is the reason I have not joined any MPC since the closure of Impact).

Even though I wish the MPC scene improved, it is hard to see it happening at the moment.