imagine an mpc feeling threatened by an lpc

Tang0ed

lol your clan closed pm me for lessons on fridays 3m an hour

and as the mains go it wont go away as much as people want it to. cd has too much pride and would lose any rivalry with out the mains which is why they're still there. they're too brown sticky stuff to become a real main clan and not enough quality pure accounts to be a pure clan. 

TLDR:

@ cares too much about a MMORPG lol

Here come to OP kids saying they don't care about being #1 when a month ago they were piping up thinking they were the best but in reality forgot to realise they needed 30-40 HPC invites to go out. Now the invites have left you've got nothing left lmfao.

Ops done. we don't off now

Here come to OP kids saying they don't care about being #1 when a month ago they were piping up thinking they were the best but in reality forgot to realise they needed 30-40 HPC invites to go out. Now the invites have left you've got nothing left lmfao.

Ops done. we don't off now

have you ever heard of multi clanning? btw do you agree you're just a community clan? cause no one knows how to classify whatever it is you got going on

have you ever heard of multi clanning? btw do you agree you're just a community clan? cause no one knows how to classify whatever it is you got going on

Wheres ur multi clanners? where are they? oh, they realised you're trash lmfao.

We got #1 going on Matched & Wilderness.

@@Tang0ed crying here wont save your lil brown sticky stuffty unit tell hello to bluegangster from me

go back to splashing in varrock ur an irrelevant troll but ty 4 bump 

@@N0VA was busy today but heard that sk and fallen merged to pull 35? thats what happens when lpc and mpc times are the same i guess gz iv 50 man pull was ez 2 clears 1 invy 

okay @ guess i tried my best can u just go ahead and fight fire with fire this is getting boring 

@ well u made an intro on our forums again a couple weeks ago, but u know @@-WILL- @@Steezy @@Brandon - stop listening to propaganda pls 

@ dont b a flamer bby 

luv dis sb attitude i can see why pure clanning is attracting so many new people (mainly invictus doing work gz iv out pulled and out fought a merged clan yet again even with cd raggers)

Don't really understand what you just said but if you're referring to Ruin I mean I can arrange for us to hit you at lpc trips if you like.

Don't really understand what you just said but if you're referring to Ruin I mean I can arrange for us to hit you at lpc trips if you like.

i dont understand how u inferred ruin from that but i am in fact talking about axis (sk+fallen) dont worry buddy u dont need to get hyped over rs bravado 

i dont understand how u inferred ruin from that but i am in fact talking about axis (sk+fallen) dont worry buddy u dont need to get hyped over rs bravado

Alright well don't expect me to understand your irrelevant lpc talk, maybe leave it out if you are going to reply or quote me