Hpc Scene

Teboo

Idk if we really needed help this sunday Tbh, 113 strong pures against a main clan who sat at 30 for 2 hours. ur clan is dead, almost as dead as imperial

Does that pull include the 40 iv lvl 60s that couldn't touch us? broccoli your clans dieing and theres nothing you can do

Funny you bring up Imperial when opiss hasn't even achieved half the things imperial did the 5 months they were open. And you been competing the same scene for 2 years LOL

Does that pull include the 40 iv lvl 60s that couldn't touch us? broccoli your clans dieing and theres nothing you can do

Funny you bring up Imperial when opiss hasn't even achieved half the things imperial did the 5 months they were open. And you been competing the same scene for 2 years LOL

Yeah, i was on a 91 and I couldn't touch your 120s at corp hill either LOL, Imperial achieved nothing at all actually, they tried mass training mains to camp an LPC, and that decision got them closed. Was easy destroying your 80 mid level mains at corp, too bad our MPC accounts couldn't hit your maxed mains :-(   

113 strong pures against 90 mains, was easy. 30 ingame for 2 hours, sounds demoralizing to me.

#zekesera

Yeah, i was on a 91 and I couldn't touch your 120s at corp hill either LOL, Imperial achieved nothing at all actually, they tried mass training mains to camp an LPC, and that decision got them closed. Was easy destroying your 80 mid level mains at corp, too bad our MPC accounts couldn't hit your maxed mains :-(   

113 strong pures against 90 mains, was easy. 30 ingame for 2 hours, sounds demoralizing to me.

#zekesera

Good ole texas