Critical Damage Vs Apex F2P Prep 2-1

Zeke & Friends

oh an invite you say like st iv rage and sometimes apex to your ftp mandatory weekends? rofl

never invited anyone to help us fight you, we all have a common goal, and that's to rid a brown sticky stuff clan who wont drop mains until they "close" rage. Gl closing any clan when -

1. you get no events

2. you get dicked on the days we do decide  to go out.

3. yikes

never invited anyone to help us fight you, we all have a common goal, and that's to rid a brown sticky stuff clan who wont drop mains until they "close" rage. Gl closing any clan when -

1. you get no events

2. you get dicked on the days we do decide  to go out.

3. yikes

dicked on well your alliance got cleared at gdz when your lpcs left who only kept your numbers up for your morale could hit none of the 60+ st an iv at ca btw and i am 87 cb so nice try rofl

<16:38:23> "[uK Royal] UK Royal" dropped (connection lost)

<16:38:24> "BiggusButtus" dropped (connection lost)

<16:38:25> "Mac" dropped (connection lost)

<16:38:26> "[Pabz(aka Local Pablo)] Pabz(aka Local Pablo)" dropped (connection lost)

<16:38:31> "Bape" dropped (connection lost)

<16:38:32> "[Deziqn] deziqn" dropped (connection lost)

Proper ddos proof

dicked on well your alliance got cleared at gdz when your lpcs left who only kept your numbers up for your morale could hit none of the 60+ st an iv at ca btw and i am 87 cb so nice try rofl

only rage went north, actually. and if u watch closely, it shows 30 of them running south to log out while you chase the same 10 kids. We kept you at 30 ingame for 2 hours, everyone got a log out except for rage. and even they dick you. shame they didn't get a log faster tbh, made you propaganda topic seem 1% legit instead of 0.

did not ask eat sht lmfao op=2yearirrelevant

ouch, sounds like i hit a soft spot. does it bother you to know that my clan brown sticky stuffs on yours in the wilderness? and that that whenever my clan asks for a prep/event from any other pure clan that they get it, wow. being a pure clan actually matters in the community! who knew

only rage went north, actually. and if u watch closely, it shows 30 of them running south to log out while you chase the same 10 kids. We kept you at 30 ingame for 2 hours, everyone got a log out except for rage. and even they dick you. shame they didn't get a log faster tbh, made you propaganda topic seem 1% legit instead of 0.

ouch, sounds like i hit a soft spot. does it bother you to know that my clan brown sticky stuffs on yours in the wilderness? and that that whenever my clan asks for a prep/event from any other pure clan that they get it, wow. being a pure clan actually matters in the community! who knew

so confirmed team 6 went north aka your alliance and got cleared ty for confirming the loss of sunday

my nigga just eat brown sticky stuff

looks like cd

#1 prep clan

#1 wilderness clan

#1 likes on tinder

#1 average annual salary