fi kid lies about kill awkward af tbh

17_

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur replying to me though, ty for attention 

I find tevin's replies quite amusing considering he's been bullied into changing his name on a runescape clanning community site (heh) over 10 times by EoP. Soon to be 11 thanks to @ the great killing his clan again.

I wonder how his desperate dating site escapades are going :^P

I find tevin's replies quite amusing considering he's been bullied into changing his name on a runescape clanning community site (heh) over 10 times by EoP. Soon to be 11 thanks to @ the great killing his clan again.

I wonder how his desperate dating site escapades are going :^P

Didn't you get bullied out of eop and went to Fi? Heard you cried because of it, then you eventually went back to the same clan that bullied you l000l.

Didn't you get bullied out of eop and went to Fi? Heard you cried because of it, then you eventually went back to the same clan that bullied you l000l.

So that's a negative on your success with those dating sites, how unfortunate. At least you can still send pictures of your 'little friend' to randoms on facebook  :lol:

So that's a negative on your success with those dating sites, how unfortunate. At least you can still send pictures of your 'little friend' to randoms on facebook  :lol:

and you couldn't name a dating site that I'm "suppose" to be using lmfaoo. Also, I don't send pictures to randoms, you tried though. Have fun messing with yourself since that's all the action you get lol

and you couldn't name a dating site that I'm "suppose" to be using lmfaoo. Also, I don't send pictures to randoms, you tried though. Have fun messing with yourself since that's all the action you get lol

Just wondering why you still come on this site if you don't play

Just genuinely wondering lol

hi5  :lol: and you shouldn't sit on the toilet when you're trying to make your schlong look long, it's unhygienic (we're not animals)

Just wondering why you still come on this site if you don't play

Just genuinely wondering lol

Excuse me you aren't allowed to put someone's irl as your avatar.................................

that is very rude of you