@Ruin x2

Tannie

So.. i made a topic to confirmed with ruins rank about the threat they delivered to us

went to bed then woke up the topic got locked.

So i would like to kindly ask all Rage/Op/CD flame off plz, dont go off-topic. 

Im just trying to confirm something with ruin ranks.

#1 did ruin said that they are gonna come try bully us out of the #T47 cape.

If yes, of course nothing wrong with that, competition is fun. But here comes the problem.

#2 ruin also said, if they fail, they gonna use tanks/mpc accounts

Now thats what i cannot tolerate. seriously, an One year old MPC, coming down to LPC level to compete then threaten to use tanks/mpc accounts on an IRRELEVANT SNIPE TEAM.

I just need answers from Ruins rank. If you guys really said it, have the balls to own up and admit. If not, then reply 'nope we didnt say it.' its not that hard to just keep flaming non-stop.

FYI

If you want to argue who started wearing T47 first.. BV.. Ruin..  Below is a video from one of Ruin's rank/retired.

Instead of asking 'who the fuck is this kid lmfao'

speak up, im calling you out Hell Hounds.

Wtf are you smoking lol, none of us even know about your clan or have had any discussion about lpc rivalries, capes or tanks/zerks. Like I said in your last topic though, if you are trying to rally Ruin rivals to come help you and start something with us then by all means do what you have to.

If you want beef you will have it. 

@ no i am not lying i simply came in ruin's ts saying whats up and they tried to threaten Fearless saying we better not put our capes on during weekends or else they will close us and all this bs thats really irrelevant.. etc. etc.

@ no i am not lying i simply came in ruin's ts saying whats up and they tried to threaten Fearless saying we better not put our capes on during weekends or else they will close us and all this bs thats really irrelevant.. etc. etc.

stop using my acc in that brown sticky stuffty lpc lol, we dnt even know who fs is btw.

Wtf are you smoking lol, none of us even know about your clan or have had any discussion about lpc rivalries, capes or tanks/zerks. Like I said in your last topic though, if you are trying to rally Ruin rivals to come help you and start something with us then by all means do what you have to.

If you want beef you will have it. 

@ wanna tell Mr.Acid who in ruin's ts said it. Since they are denying now.

And nope @@Acid i'm not trying to rally Ruin Rivals to come help me start something with you. I got no beef with ruin but i dont enjoy empty threats. the problem is in BOLD. Keep the tanks/mpc accounts at MPC level. If you bring them down to LPC level to compete. I'll show you how many tanks Fs got. Let this be a warning.

@ wanna tell Mr.Acid who in ruin's ts said it. Since they are denying now.

And nope @@Acid i'm not trying to rally Ruin Rivals to come help me start something with you. I got no beef with ruin but i dont enjoy empty threats. the problem is in BOLD. Keep the tanks/mpc accounts at MPC level. If you bring them down to LPC level to compete. I'll show you how many tanks Fs got. Let this be a warning.

Clearly your looking for attention when you could easily have gotten in contact with any Ruin rank to discuss. We don't use tanks in the mpc bracket and we won't be using them in the lpc bracket. 

oh and fuck you and your warning lol, you don't concern me at all. 

Clearly your looking for attention when you could easily have gotten in contact with any Ruin rank to discuss. We don't use tanks in the mpc bracket and we won't be using them in the lpc bracket. 

oh and fuck you and your warning lol, you don't concern me at all. 

Yeah if you guys have the balls to say it on ts, i actually thought you would have the balls to admit on sb. But i guess not. There is not need for discussion about to use tanks or not to use. I'll be saving your quotes and thanks. that was all i needed xD

Yeah if you guys have the balls to say it on ts, i actually thought you would have the balls to admit on sb. But i guess not. There is not need for discussion about to use tanks or not to use. I'll be saving your quotes and thanks. that was all i needed xD

Yup keep looking for attention, no ranks of Ruin know who FS is so your he say she say brown sticky stuff about us talking about FS is incorrect. You heard it from me though, if you want beef you can have it.

@@Acid thoughts?^

By simply telling me what i stated was incorrect are you saying that an elder from ruin is lying to get Fs to beef Ruin? LOL? LOL? LOL?

Yup keep looking for attention, no ranks of Ruin know who FS is so your he say she say brown sticky stuff about us talking about FS is incorrect. You heard it from me though, if you want beef you can have it.

I also have Chrish coming into my TS, inviting me to ruin's anniversary trip. Idk how you can claim no ranks of Ruin know who FS is, i think its just you being ignorant.

@@Acid thoughts?^

By simply telling me what i stated was incorrect are you saying that an elder from ruin is lying to get Fs to beef Ruin? LOL? LOL? LOL?

An irrelevant "Retired member" of ruin. Most of Ruin doesn't even know who bud is lol so yea what I'm telling you is correct.

I also have Chrish coming into my TS, inviting me to ruin's anniversary trip. Idk how you can claim no ranks of Ruin know who FS is, i think its just you being ignorant.

Yea that also didn't happen, you're not going to build any hype trying to start something with us. You should stop cause this topic and you are just justin beiber.

Yea that also didn't happen, you're not going to build any hype trying to start something with us. You should stop cause this topic and you are just justin beiber.

I say again, im not trying to advertise Fs or build any form of hype.

#1. There isnt even any clan advertisement topic on sharkbrew for Fs.

#2. Just remind your ranks what you said today. 

We don't use tanks in the mpc bracket and we won't be using them in the lpc bracket.

Thats all, thanks.

I say again, im not trying to advertise Fs or build any form of hype.

#1. There isnt even any clan advertisement topic on sharkbrew for Fs.

#2. Just remind your ranks what you said today. 

Thats all, thanks.

Clearly your looking for attention when you could easily have gotten in contact with any Ruin rank to discuss.

1) ^^

2) My fellow ranks support me, gl with your lpc.