Yo CD it me

Milzan

Eop/Cd rivalry incoming? More of a challenge the ragepiss

do u really think cd will start a rivarly with a clan that have 3x their mains? 

mfw actually think cd will step up to this rivarly, just like imperial and we legit brought 40+ mains to their trips killed their pull from 70 to low 20s lol

mfw actually think cd will step up to this rivarly, just like imperial and we legit brought 40+ mains to their trips killed their pull from 70 to low 20s lol

No idea tbh, I have not a clue if CD's leadership would instantly start beef with an 11 year old clan the first weekend mpc trips end, but I will say, it would be way more of a challenge then their current rivalry. I bet rage and Olympus would appreciate you guys occupying them for a while, while they rebuild

honestly i never cared about getting a rank it dosen't effect my life at all, but obv does for you and nobody of the ranks like you hehehe maybe jack that's all, btw why u always muted in ts3 ? insecure rat your voice is so justin beiber lmao

No you're just complete brown sticky stuff at the game and didn't deserve better

Lmfao you'd never say these things to my face irl lil boy

Go rep the CT sig u were never a part of l0000l

40 mains?

that supposed to impress us you dirty knuckledragger?

just give us 1 reason - our 80+ ML of 120s did not disappear just because we became pures. ask and you shall receive tomato

Lol, firstly, this is a bit old, secondly 85% of those actually showed up except some new applicants and retired legends, this wasnt a shout at people who werent showing up, this was a shout to be there before the mass. 

So yeah, AAO is still dead, nice propaganda attempt though, good try :D

No you're just complete brown sticky stuff at the game and didn't deserve better

Lmfao you'd never say these things to my face irl lil boy

Go rep the CT sig u were never a part of l0000l

you dont know who iam and trust me id kill people like you