[ARCHIVED] Olympus Pures Official Song

GodStarPk

u literally just described ur own clan and urself lmfao tomato

u pull 30

we pull 100

haha stay mad 

kk we pulled 30 you pulled 100 but you sat at 30 ingame for 2+ hours straight last sunday, and the week before that sat/sunday you sat at 30 ingame at CA. ur clan is so fucking desperate lmfao, Bet TBR telling you to always post propaganda on sb to make it seem like ur clan isn't dead. LMFAO KYP LITTLE GUY

kk we pulled 30 you pulled 100 but you sat at 30 ingame for 2+ hours straight last sunday, and the week before that sat/sunday you sat at 30 ingame at CA. ur clan is so fucking desperate lmfao, Bet TBR made a topic to always post propaganda on sb to make it seem like ur clan isn't dead. LMFAO KYP LITTLE GUY

ur brainded but u finally admit that ur clan is ded and pulls 30 lmfao

posting old vids to hype up a ded clan that pulls 30, teams with 5 clans and still gets dicked by CD

l000000l, desperate lmfao

No some people havent heard the song thats all but thanks for pointing out some stuff that isnt true

This brown sticky stuff bumping but too much autotune fr

Yeah I told my engineer to relax on the autotune, but eh. He saw different lol

posting old vids to hype up a ded clan that pulls 30, teams with 5 clans and still gets dicked by CD

l000000l, desperate lmfao

@ your clan has had clans merge with them to pull what they're pulling now but I wish you guys the best

No some people havent heard the song thats all but thanks for pointing out some stuff that isnt true

Yeah I told my engineer to relax on the autotune, but eh. He saw different lol

mfw u trynna deny that u team with rage, iv, st, vq and apex

Shoutout to Cp for camping me the whole damn trip 2 months ago to make me drop this towards Drunk

mfw u trynna deny that u team with rage, iv, st, vq and apex

Never said that we did or did not. All I'm saying is that we're planning on a devious scheme to get Zerk Teams off Mpc F2p Times Lol @ love you bb

Shoutout to Cp for camping me the whole damn trip 2 months ago to make me drop this towards Drunk

Never said that we did or did not. All I'm saying is that we're planning on a devious scheme to get Zerk Teams off Mpc F2p Times Lol @ love you bb

goodluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

atleast u dont deny that stuff, xo xo