Fearless #1 Matched LPC - Fs Vs LT ( 2-1 ) Fs vs VQ - ( 3-0 ) [LPC Winter Cup]

Rage Guy

The community doesn't agree with you from 2 unofficial polls they voted 75 as the cap the most you guys just choose to ignore what we want

"they" just stop.

If you looked at who voted for what you would have seen largely MPC and HPC members voting for 75 and LPC ranks and members voting for 65 & 70. Just because Invictus raised their own combat caps doesn't mean other clans have to follow. If you make a bad decision, why should I make others suffer from it?

Grats FS, it was rather fun to watch, made a lil bit of gp betting on you guys last night. Looking forward to watching you tonight too.

you bet on the right guys my friend.

10v10s will be the easiest event, we have several accs with 99 str and no pray.

expected tbh gj fs

"they" just stop.

If you looked at who voted for what you would have seen largely MPC and HPC members voting for 75 and LPC ranks and members voting for 65 & 70. Just because Invictus raised their own combat caps doesn't mean other clans have to follow. If you make a bad decision, why should I make others suffer from it?

i mean honestly we've been 60-75 since opening (around may) but not too fussed, we only signed up for 10 vs 10s

btw

'Make sure you enter with your own memberlist. Invites are not allowed. You will need to setup a fully functioning memberlist by the signup deadline, and submit this in atleast 2 days before your preps. Also take a screenshot of the opposing clan's memberlists 2 days before fighting them with a date/time on it to ensure invites aren't brought it.

DO NOT BLAME ANYONE IF YOU WERE LAZY'