CD's Sunday aftermath removed from zybez for not having "any evidence of a fight taking place"

i heard

like someone else said, thats what a real moderation team should look like. i guess we're guilty of getting too used to sb where you can post 2 pics of yourself woodcutting at lumby and use it as proof of a fight

anyways

in other news

refer 2 stats and sig

like someone else said, thats what a real moderation team should look like. i guess we're guilty of getting too used to sb where you can post 2 pics of yourself woodcutting at lumby and use it as proof of a fight

anyways

in other news

refer 2 stats and sig

who are you again?

the most infamous pker of all time

your b grade level posting is supposed to rustle me? look at ma title little noob. read it very closely and say it out loud

Idk about that, brother man bill. Your clan seems to notice me more than they notice you LMFAO. They dedicated two spams to me, aswell as you finally figuring out my sick RSN.

Idk about that, brother man bill. Your clan seems to notice me more than they notice you LMFAO. They dedicated two spams to me, aswell as you finally figuring out my sick RSN.

this ain't a popularity contest you little weener boy

i'm a grown ass man with a full time job, that posts here during my lunch breaks

you're a virgie with a 2k15 join date on op forums which was your first clan lol. we're not compatible so  refer 2 sig B)

this ain't a popularity contest you little weener boy

i'm a grown ass man with a full time job, that posts here during my lunch breaks

you're a virgie with a 2k15 join date on op forums which was your first clan lol. we're not compatible so  refer 2 sig B)

u been irrelevant since u started playing runescape lmfao, cant make a name for yourself in rot so you bring mains to pure scene. LOL

Sorry brother man bill, but my full time job is kicking your clans ass 8)

u been irrelevant since u started playing runescape lmfao, cant make a name for yourself in rot so you bring mains to pure scene. LOL

Sorry brother man bill, but my full time job is kicking your clans ass 8)

lmao!!!! u think that rustles me jimmies sunshine? im the supreme commander of the holy main unit and my position is solidified

i bring all the mains i want

das what i do

that'll be 150 mains this saturday