Cd you have gone to far

GodStarPk

Whats Villager's Rsn? Havent heard his RSN at all neither have you guys given him any respect at all. When he die? You guys claim you are so good stop living off Propaganda

You´re trying digustingly hard right now. YOUR clan flamed him right after you saw one of our aftermaths on zybez, we ignored it, then a month later both your clan and rage start flaming him again. You´re all a bunch of disgusting and disrespectful kids. Propaganda? Refer to pic of your own spamtowers. 

You´re trying digustingly hard right now. YOUR clan flamed him right after you saw one of our aftermaths on zybez, we ignored it, then a month later both your clan and rage start flaming him again. You´re all a bunch of disgusting and disrespectful kids. Propaganda? Refer to pic of your own spamtowers. 

0 ask mother fucker

its strange because your leadership was making propaganda topics about rage flaming him before any rage had ever said anything

at that time when i would ask you for any evidence you had none

your clan falls back on this so much its pathetic, i wonder how long you will be using this to justify your clans behavior, and please step down from respected you are the least respected person on this site 

Walrus and iceey flame him at every chance they get. Don´t act like you don´t know this. 

Walrus and iceey flame him at every chance they get. Don´t act like you don´t know this. 

yeah and i dont give a brown sticky stuff

my point is its disgusting how you consistently try to use your dead member as hype and used it as propaganda prior to rage actually flaming him

keep falling back on your dead member to justify your clans actions lmao

Don't get me wrong. Some things shouldn't be said but every clan has done that. You guys put info out on our guys just like we have on yours. 

Funny how you all panic over a hack but don´t bat an eye when your clan(s) flame a cd member who passed away irl.

11163f30a6b83cbbf44d6d62feb0ee78.png

You're justifying bad with bad