Weekend predictions?

Cautionss

You've won some preps lately & good job for doing so, but i wouldn't say that you have "best quality" & put you guys as #1 this weekend, lets not get too ahead of ourselves.

I don't think that he's putting the clans in order, it's just the clans which popped up into his mind first, and then he wrote his opinion about them right after

Yeah it wasn't in order

CV beat EOP true. But, CV only beat EOP after EOP was rushed by 10 sv mains, and you rushed with +10 lolz.

Every other time we've fought you down 10-20 we've beaten you easy pz. If there are 10 sv mains on us chances are we'll lose to anyone we're fighting...

no offense kobe admitted it as well you guys had so many fucking mains in that fight and that weekend trip.

@@Cronic i think its time i come back and carry again v2.

your list is pretty accurate, just disagree with few things, like putting zu over cp..

heres mine:

1: Fi, still the most solid clan, will also pull more sunday now due to time changes.

2:: EOP, anniversary this weekend and the time change they want. prob outpull everyone

3: Supremacy, looked strong last weekend, will keep growing

4. CP/CV: Cp might has dropped some numbers but are still strong. Cv is just numbers, cant compete with Fi, S, EOP,(scared to fight above lvl 10 etc) but win vs Zu, Lt, Dr due to the number advantage.

5: Foe: They are going out next weekend right? Not sure how much they will pull etc so can't really predict. They will be stronger then zu/lt/dr, but can't predict if they will compete top 3 already.

6: LT: looking stronger every week, also having pretty strong pulls on saturday. Think they won vs Zu and Dr this weekend, so im putting LT ahead of them.

7: Zu: Dropped alot of pull since hpc's went out at the same times. Might make a lil come back since sunday times got changed in their advantage. Lost to LT this weekend i think, but still ahead of Dr and smaller clans.

8: Dr: Don't think they did well last saturday, also not sure if they even went out sunday. Looks like are falling behind the others.

9: Ascent/Bv: didnt go out, not sure if they will this week?

10: Remedy/Vandalise: think they pull like 15, probly end up fighting eachother and sniping fights?

Must not have been there on saturday or sunday .. you guys got merked multiple times

Zu looking for a strong pull, everyone knows they're best quality>quantity so the big pull will do work

Uf - all mass left and mass joined Cv because r c owner got ranked i believe, so we'll see what invites Supremacy can scrape up this week and how many Cv can mass up

Eop - their anniversary I believe, so they'll probably pull a brown sticky stuff ton

Fi - doing well as always

Lt - getting better, bigger pulls and more dominant

Dr - haven't gotten better or worse just stayed the same

Ascent - going with sup again?

Foe - going with sup again?

Nemesis - not sure if they're going out

Bv - not sure if they're going out

Cp - low pulls, got the lvls though, just need higher pulls to compete idk

Not even close.

Must not have been there on saturday or sunday .. you guys got merked multiple times

was there both days, even made videos of how your ass got kicked.

should check it out, it really happened, even if you brainwashed your member telling it didn't. Might started to believe in your own propoganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecm7n6sSBRg&list=UUh2XQrmFshMvfRnUaiY8JPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVH_JsT6kQo&index=2&list=UUh2XQrmFshMvfRnUaiY8JPw

leech eop is close 2nd to cp

@@Cronic

tell me when u need me to rejoin to carry babe<3 also i forgot my fucking forums pass again babe<3

what? mains cant even attack your level 60 members idk what you're talking about mate and from the vids u can clearly see it was sv sniping eop members, i wonder where they came from it's not like you have an sv leader as a rank in your clan or anything xd

your list is pretty accurate, just disagree with few things, like putting zu over cp..

heres mine:

1: Fi, still the most solid clan, will also pull more sunday now due to time changes.

2:: EOP, anniversary this weekend and the time change they want. prob outpull everyone

3: Supremacy, looked strong last weekend, will keep growing

4. CP/CV: Cp might has dropped some numbers but are still strong. Cv is just numbers, cant compete with Fi, S, EOP,(scared to fight above lvl 10 etc) but win vs Zu, Lt, Dr due to the number advantage.

5: Foe: They are going out next weekend right? Not sure how much they will pull etc so can't really predict. They will be stronger then zu/lt/dr, but can't predict if they will compete top 3 already.

6: LT: looking stronger every week, also having pretty strong pulls on saturday. Think they won vs Zu and Dr this weekend, so im putting LT ahead of them.

7: Zu: Dropped alot of pull since hpc's went out at the same times. Might make a lil come back since sunday times got changed in their advantage. Lost to LT this weekend i think, but still ahead of Dr and smaller clans.

8: Dr: Don't think they did well last saturday, also not sure if they even went out sunday. Looks like are falling behind the others.

9: Ascent/Bv: didnt go out, not sure if they will this week?

10: Remedy/Vandalise: think they pull like 15, probly end up fighting eachother and sniping fights?

This

7. LT ( lt's pulls have been rising and it looks like they're winning the rivalry vs Destruction.

Also correct

Supremacy's pull will drop a lot since UF are going with Cv and Foe are going out by themselves.

Ascent, hopefully they stop going with supremacy as well, they are going through a slump but the last way to keep the clan alive is to let them taste how much better it is to be in a more active clan. Basically encouraging their members to leave.

Fi will dominate, Eop.

Cp will pull 20s

1, Fi, Without a doubt the Best clan around atm

2, Eop is looking a lot stronger now that there is no more multi clanning despite only pulling 35ish

3, Cv / Supremacy - Will be #3 if they continue to have all their foe / zenith / ascent invites. If not Cv and other clans down the list will easily steamroll them.

4, Zu - Trip times have allowed for more members to attend, see a strong weekend ahead.

5, Cp - Low pull, still great quality and levels.

6, LT - The numbers and quality is improving.

7, DR - Constant pull, decent levels.

8, BV - Idk

9, Ascent - Do they go out?

Yeah, now that Foe will be going out alone and UF join CV, and maybe Ascent will go out by themselves, I'm thinking Supremacy will pull around 20  40-45.  S+Foe+UF+A+Z are unstoppable.

This propaganda brown sticky stuff with Supremacy having 25 randoms coming to their trips every week is getting a bit old.  Grow up tomatos lmfao.