never give up never surrender

Kenan N Kel

rockman  

20 members have voted

1. 1. do you believe in rockman

that is the motto rock-man lives by

and i believe everyone else should do the same, we thought we would never get wadda in space but we didn't give up and look at wadda now safely hovering over finland in his spaceship 

waddas story alone shows you can do anything in life

don't let people tell you you can't do something because... you can do anything you want!!!!!!!

put your mind to it never surrender and you will prevail and everything you want in life has the possibility to become reality

sometimes i forget this is the only way rockmen are suppose to live and let people tell me i can't do stuff while they diminish me for being a man made from rock like i had a choice in the matter

it's not my fault impact struck waddas spaceship wrapping us in hot magma slowly creating rockmen with powers never seen before in this universe

but i've realized recently i can't listen to these people

i must never give up never surrender

and thats what i plan on doing never surrendering or giving up and i want everyone here to adopt the philosophy of rockman cuz it can lead you to greatness 

life can be hard on a rock and i want everyone here to know rockmen will always be here for you feel free to message any rockmen and they will be happy to help you and talk with you and help out anyway we can @@zigmarley @@PRShadow @@C27 @@wadda 5 @@Jail'

all of them will be more than willing to help you out rockmen dont discriminate cuz rockmen were once discriminated and we know the pain

listen to these wise words i tell you as you close your eyes and over think everything you will realise this is the way to do things no matter who you are black white brown yellow rock steel dirt coal it does not matter

rockmen loves every single one of you and will continue to do so and i hope you will all love rockman aswell

to help better the earth rockmen have decided to start spreading awareness on how you can do anything you want in life

want to become a doctor? you can do it

want to become a construction worker? you can do it

want to become a police officer? you can do it

you can do fucking anything FUCKING ANYTHING!!!!!! JUST PUT YOUR MIND TO IT NEVER SURRENDER NEVER GIVE UP SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE YOU GO THAT IS THE WAY ROCKMAN LIVES AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE

live everyday like its your last cuz you never know it just might be

every single one of you are special in your own ways

you guys are so amazing i can't even believe some of the things you can do it honestly just makes me want to go further then the stars i will go beyond the stars and into the heavens where i will be accepted by the rock god and soon become a god myself as i watch over you all from above the stars guiding you to greatness that i know each and single one of you can achieve never give up never surrender

rockman can show you the way 

you can show yourself the way

you just have to try hard never give up and never surrender and thats something i believe all of you can do because i believe in you

rockman is love rockman is life

rockman spread like wildfire

OT:bonus video 

SOOOOO CUTE ROCKMAN LOVES CATS