this is what happens when ruin doesnt have AAO to team with

Jonathan

When have Apex ever been relevant let alone able to close a clan.

#1 p2p mpc for over 18months, gotten better at f2p too as of late.

Apex was always the lowest tier clan in the mpc bracket lmao

Walked down retards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAcjXVsxlec

Yea Ruin is dead I agree lmfao have fun in lpc retards reduced to pulling 15s on weekends, yes apex did this to you.. kyp.

#1 p2p mpc for over 18months, gotten better at f2p too as of late.

Yea Ruin is dead I agree lmfao have fun in lpc retards reduced to pulling 15s on weekends, yes apex did this to you.. kyp.

I'll be sure to tag you and laugh when Apex posts a closing topic within a month tomato. 

Its better they didn't close and went LPC - that is if they truly did, but if a clan closed it would mean less action overall so wishing for that is odd.

I never wish for a clan to close, except cd. but its funny that they had to move down a tier, ive never seen that happen lmao and it was a heated rivalry so yes im going to make fun of them for that

Another Apex hype thread for them to force their 20 members to get above 80 combat just to get to get closed in the HPC bracket.

smh.

I never wish for a clan to close, except cd. but its funny that they had to move down a tier, ive never seen that happen lmao and it was a heated rivalry so yes im going to make fun of them for that

You're honestly thinking that your 20 level 80s are going to accomplish anything in HPC??

You're fucking deluded if you believe that lmfao.

seems very open to me lol !seenruin LOOOOOOOOOOOOL KYP broccoli

Seen an Apex weekend topic?

dead lmao

A heated rivalry? there was never a rivalry between Ruin and Apex because Apex for the past year of mpc has been completely irrelevant. Who said we are moving down a tier btw?

Seen an Apex weekend topic?

dead lmao

A heated rivalry? there was never a rivalry between Ruin and Apex because Apex for the past year of mpc has been completely irrelevant. Who said we are moving down a tier btw?

l0l i see apex going hpc while ruin and cd the only clans left in the mpc scene l00000l kyp kid or come hpc so we can continue dickin yall