Fearless Clears VQ Down 20 Ft. Terror, SF and DP

Vito

watch the vid lmao they got wiped off the map

Ye I can see that as I first said, but if they were 40-80 I very much doubt it was 30v50 down to the fact they wouldnt be able to hit you at fog. Unless you were also 40-80 cb and it wasnt tactical to hit them at fog? It has to be 1 of them two things or it is legit impossible.

Ye I can see that as I first said, but if they were 40-80 I very much doubt it was 30v50 down to the fact they wouldnt be able to hit you at fog. Unless you were also 40-80 cb and it wasnt tactical to hit them at fog? It has to be 1 of them two things or it is legit impossible.

Just because the initial rush wasnt "actually" 30v50 doesnt change the fact we cleared them 30v50. If they never wanted to get cleared they couldve left their people who couldnt atk at fog so that they would always have the illusion of opts to return to, but instead they tried to pull the fight north when it was already too late since they lost so many and thats when we could atk their 48s and 80s. The video and pics clearly shows their opts going from 50-0, but keep arguing about semantics buddy cause we still wiped them off the map.

Hey farmer, are u okie. 

Its 30v50. it means its 30v50. OK? end of story, stop trying to twist the logic for 30v50.

Hey farmer, are u okie. 

Its 30v50. it means its 30v50. OK? end of story, stop trying to twist the logic for 30v50.

Okay because id try twist things although it makes no difference to me, you won a 30v50 where like im guessing around 20 of them at the very least couldnt hit you gz.

The fight pushed to West CA where majority of our high 60s and low 70s can hit them.

if they were levels 40-80 and you hit them at fog you didnt clear them 30vs50 but either way you did clear them ez

Uhm are you ok? at the beginning you can see 30v50,  yes of course we hitted them at FOG just because we took out their lowest level first but at the middle of the fight they realised that was a cauliflower move to stay at fog and tried to drag north, and it's was already to late because we were clearing them and and you see in the video, if you look at the title VQ needed to team with few more randoms clan of course you don't expect them to listen but hey a win is a win as you can see it just clearly proove VQ can't compete alone. but either way his leadership is not even good to begin with so yes we cleared them down 20, thats what it matters.   let me ask you something would you go and fight a clan with 10 people when you know your opponent has 20 ppl more? nah thats a dumb move but if you have a way to win, you take out their lowest lvl at the lowest lvl possible and by doing that you have a chance to win, either way thats what we did and we cleared them off the map! gratz fs

Uhm are you ok? at the beginning you can see 30v50,  yes of course we hitted them at FOG just because we took out their lowest level first but at the middle of the fight they realised that was a cauliflower move to stay at fog and tried to drag north, and it's was already to late because we were clearing them and and you see in the video, if you look at the title VQ needed to team with few more randoms clan of course you don't expect them to listen but hey a win is a win as you can see it just clearly proove VQ can't compete alone. but either way his leadership is not even good to begin with so yes we cleared them down 20, thats what it matters.   let me ask you something would you go and fight a clan with 10 people when you know your opponent has 20 ppl more? nah thats a dumb move but if you have a way to win, you take out their lowest lvl at the lowest lvl possible and by doing that you have a chance to win, either way thats what we did and we cleared them off the map! gratz fs

ye ok

Tbh we actually have when we were against xL and won. @ teh good old days