Fearless "Propaganda"

Pun

Look here is FS with propaganda once agaaaain, but @@Tannie saying that FS never spreads propaganda.

Tannie you told me that clans should admit when they got defeated and not come with excuses, because that's what you are "punishing" when clans cant accept a defeat, but here i see FS coming with excuses for losing? I mean im getting confused tannie, what way is it? Your own "rules" dont apply to your own clan?

not exactly propaganda when one team has random ppl dc and the other has their callers targeted lol

not exactly propaganda when one team has random ppl dc and the other has their callers targeted lol

So bowsz who is the Leader of invictus is a Random person?

And some more people, they might seem Random to you guys, but not to us, well not all of Them atleast

Look here is FS with propaganda once agaaaain, but @@Tannie saying that FS never spreads propaganda.

Tannie you told me that clans should admit when they got defeated and not come with excuses, because that's what you are "punishing" when clans cant accept a defeat, but here i see FS coming with excuses for losing? I mean im getting confused tannie, what way is it? Your own "rules" dont apply to your own clan?

@@Sl0ppy

Once again i will say again.

1. How is anything that @ said a form of propaganda.

2. @ does not represent the rank team, he is just a flame baiter.

3. Do you see any of my rank team not being able to accept defeat and talk brown sticky stuff? if yes show me l0l. i'll kyp them infront of entire sharkbrew.

@@Sl0ppy

Once again i will say again.

1. How is anything that @ said a form of propaganda.

2. @ does not represent the rank team, he is just a flame baiter.

3. Do you see any of my rank team not being able to accept defeat and talk brown sticky stuff? if yes show me l0l. i'll kyp them infront of entire sharkbrew.

Idk if he is ur rank team or na, and saying that you guys only had important people getting ddosed but we only had randoms, that not true :) but Hey i dont blame him for that tbh he dont know who our "important" peopole are just as i dont know who your "important" people are

Idk if he is ur rank team or na, and saying that you guys only had important people getting ddosed but we only had randoms, that not true :) but Hey i dont blame him for that tbh he dont know who our "important" peopole are just as i dont know who your "important" people are

reply to my 3. ?

Why is IV piping up when they got 3-0d with 75cmb/overheads on against a bunch of level 60s with 1 prayer? Lmfa

lilguy newbundle of twigs clan drama in 2k16 xD

also u dont seem 2 know what the word propaganda means