VQ + IV + Iv minions (SK)

wadda 5

IV minions SK you seem mad that I exposed you.

clearly unaware of the SK vs IV rivalry I honestly dont even like IV loool

pipe the fuck down farmer, not sure why u wanna pipe up to fs but hey, i always love beef. Make sure u got enough tanks dont die on them lool.

ye i would stop using iv in your brown sticky stuff 40 def aftermath topics. lets be honest your clans can't compete so your forced to use mains i understand its 2k16 but god dam show some class you pussys

? declare on us? lets go clanwars. l0l suck my.

Lol @ Tannie thinking that Fs is #1. How can you be #1 if you have mains helping you? I doubt you would even stand a chance against SF if you didn't have mains backing you up. 
I've never seen rockman attack you, how come? Because you have Fs members in rockman lmao. An embarrassment to the LPC. 

Lol @ Tannie thinking that Fs is #1. How can you be #1 if you have mains helping you? I doubt you would even stand a chance against SF if you didn't have mains backing you up.

I've never seen rockman attack you, how come? Because you have Fs members in rockman lmao. An embarrassment to the LPC.

who is fs in rockman. We dont allow multiclanning in rockman.

How many times we have to tell you guys. We never did anything wrong to Rockman which is why they aren't hitting us

More talk of FS using mains and still no evidence to backup your brown sticky stuff talk lmao.

Also there are no FS members in Rockman.

inb4quotesmeshowingmyPUBLICclangroupormynamelmfao