Cv 1-39 def??

Soniqs

agreed, bully them for it in the wild and starve them of action outside of it. Seeing as Cv don't go to clw there's only one thing for us to do!

Lol, back to camping ZU again.. since ya'll wanna talk brown sticky stuff . Gl on saturday and sunday babez

Well i'm pretty sure Cv were pulling 60s until we had a say about it xd

as for invites?just because they were in an hpc doesn't mean they were an invite xd, they apped for us... divine, badger, thimaah, joey, jason, the two kyles..... A lot of them were there from the start and a large majority of them stayed with us, that tells you something.

P.s it's not as if Supremacy didn't start getting def as soon as they noticed they had no hope staying at 10-

OK I'LL GET BACK ON TOPIC AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ZU EVEN THOUGH EVERY OTHER CLAN LOVES TO

OT: Lets see how many members that are actually honorable leave because of this, then lets see how many actually get def - ruining their accs, making them useless for anything other than being in Cv xd

It won't help them, actually, i think it will hinder them

wat...we were the last clan to allow mithril lol why are you making brown sticky stuff up to belittle us

hell there was an addy guy with zu this weekend i can grab the vid if you want :/

wat...we were the last clan to allow mithril lol why are you making brown sticky stuff up to belittle us

hell there was an addy guy with zu this weekend i can grab the vid if you want :/

but u allow it...

we know. He was playing on long-range/defence the whole trip.. he then tried to come to sundays trip and was told to leave when he was wearing addy at mass

but u allow it...

we know. He was playing on long-range/defence the whole trip.. he then tried to come to sundays trip and was told to leave when he was wearing addy at mass

We do now, because of certain members and ranks deciding to get it. 

But we don't tell our members to get it like CV and CP etc.