Top Callers

God

me

on a serious note, nobody has ever really impressed me because at the end of the day, the best calling will come from a group of people that have been working together for a long time.  there is not 1 person that ive heard that can outdo 2-3 good people.

its hard for me to explain but ivp said it well

when you think of best callers, more often than not you think of pairings.

theres a few famous ones like

13th + Speshls

W0w2many + Goop

Jib + Bob

can't really think of others atm, but its hard to think of one guy without the other.  it's just like in commentary on sports shows or anything, you have a play-by-play to fill and excite, and color for analysis.

the best pair:

tristin+david

they won that full out remember?

me neither

why are you implying that calling can make a clan godly. look at eop in 2012 they had the glorious ydoc but sucked ass in matched fights

Not that thats true as we were probably only behind tlp and fi matched in 2012 (because everyone in those clans were level 110+), but even if it were true no-one cares about 20v20's in clan wars.

But calling does make a lot of difference, particularly when you're fighting clans with similar opts, and whenever CP actually massed up enough to fight big clans they would usually get analed.

Not that thats true as we were probably only behind tlp and fi matched in 2012 (because everyone in those clans were level 110+), but even if it were true no-one cares about 20v20's in clan wars.

But calling does make a lot of difference, particularly when you're fighting clans with similar opts, and whenever CP actually massed up enough to fight big clans they would usually get analed.

if we're talking about calling in 2009-2010, it's completely different from 2011ish-now. the calling style is a lot more sophisticated now, in a sense. back then clans were dependent on spamming ingame regardless of the opts. 

calling makes a p big difference now, if ur ok @ it and know the fundamentals and dont fuck up, i think u would b fine.

if we're talking about calling in 2009-2010, it's completely different from 2011ish-now. the calling style is a lot more sophisticated now, in a sense. back then clans were dependent on spamming ingame regardless of the opts. 

calling makes a p big difference now, if ur ok @ it and know the fundamentals and dont fuck up, i think u would b fine.

i wouldn't say it's more sophisticated i'd say it's more active in a sense

there is a lot more words being said, but most of it is just repeating yourself for emphasis where as you see prateek/luke/another guy really just saying things once or twice to get their point across

callers now use a lot more fluff to keep the ears moist ;p