Interesting

roflcats

@@roflcats loooooool kid get your fact rights that in the picture is me and @@Tom Valor, we know each other from activation and we get along well.... 2 members from different clans getting along doesn't mean we are teaming or I'm sorry, we team with Supremacy because @@Daffy is my mate, we also team with ZU because Ghetto and Murky are close friends or even LT because I know Argo, Kuru and Codi................. ffs you're pathetic man....

There's a lot of Foe and Uf that go to your preps and haven't apped/they have apped but are still in Foe

you do realize the guy you quoted is in eop right?

why don't you think before you type like come on man lol, anything to take a shot at Supremacy, pretty sure the rest of Zu got over it.

you do realize the guy you quoted is in eop right?

why don't you think before you type like come on man lol, anything to take a shot at Supremacy, pretty sure the rest of Zu got over it.

you had to pm him before to actually ask him who he was, obviously expecting him to be in supremacy as well

i vaguely remember it going something like you quoting his post to do with him sucking supremacy's arse and you saying "me me who this is btw"... something like that

what do you mean think before i talk? he's under another persona, i just go by his posts which clan i think he's in. My post is still relevant though xd

Anything to have a shot at supremacy... hmm very very hypocritical because i see zu getting mentioned everywhere

you had to pm him before to actually ask him who he was, obviously expecting him to be in supremacy as well

i vaguely remember it going something like you quoting his post to do with him sucking supremacy's arse and you saying "me me who this is btw"... something like that

what do you mean think before i talk? he's under another persona, i just go by his posts which clan i think he's in. My post is still relevant though xd

Anything to have a shot at supremacy... hmm very very hypocritical because i see zu getting mentioned everywhere

You never heard of kdtrey the famous caller from eop l0l? Get out from under your rock bro salty as fuck.