@LPC's - Another fullout?

WEBACKNIGGA

Would you to like part of another LPC fullout?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you & your clan like to take part of this Fullout?

• Yes i would like to, but there have to been some rules.
    • No , the last LPC fullout was shit.
  2. 2. Would you like it to be hand pickes teams , or based on quality & hatred towards eachother

• Handpicked teams - made by LPC clans
    • Based on Quality & Hatred towards eachother.

Hey buddies! The LPC scene had a Fullout a couple of weeks ago , what do you guys think of another LPC Fullout (Team Red vs Team Blue) to celebrate the new year 2017 , Maybe somewhere close to the 31st of December? 25th of December - 5th of January?

Obviously we have to get some rules this time , because last time there were alot of DDoses from both sides - maybe have some non biased SB staff members in the teamspeak servers of both teams . These could be some rules if you guys agree to do another fullout.

-DDosing - Disqualified

-1/10 Def & 75 CMB cap - over 10 def & 75 cmb = Disqualified. ] - EXAMPLES OF THE RULES

With the closure of VQ, and Trilogy (I'm assuming? I don't know where these fuckers fell off lol), and the reopening of AAO & Doom, quality will be different, and make things more fun.

Also almost tempted to saythat FS & IV should be on the same team, teamspeak audio would be interesting to listen too.

All in All, yes I'm down for another fullout  :)

The might blue cocks only lost 14in round 2 & were down 7 in R3 to win the fullout

With the closure of VQ, and Trilogy (I'm assuming? I don't know where these fuckers fell off lol), and the reopening of AAO & Doom, quality will be different, and make things more fun.

Also almost tempted to saythat FS & IV should be on the same team, teamspeak audio would be interesting to listen too.

All in All, yes I'm down for another fullout  :)

The might blue cocks only lost 14in round 2 & were down 7 in R3 to win the fullout

They're in rivalry tough , would be nice to see them to shove that way just for 1 day and have fun.