Ubermensch - "Banana Boys have not done any events and therefore cant exist as a team"

Togo

No need confirmed with slush

I had amb w.o site back in panda v1

Then @@slushpuppy has to give it to him as that must have been an exception because the form requires a a link back to sharkbrew on their site.

He posted pictures of his name on the site for his application anyway, just want to confirm

Lmao @@Ir0ny ur ranks bend the rules and give me amb but wont give my good friend @@Togo amb? This is unacceptable

"my ranks" You said it was @@slushpuppy

if he really wants it he can pm slush and I'm sure he will give it to him. it's out of my hands. I've never given it out to teams in the passed, just following the formot

@@Togo knows he's my boy I am just being fair

site link and I got you

If you're going to deny @@Togo his claim to ambassador, you should be removing the ambassador of a majority of people who applied with their team because they also lack websites. This includes the "TE", "Panda" and other team reps who were given ambassador. Can't be strict on some and then harsh on others in this case, otherwise it fuels the persona of mod bias.

"my ranks" You said it was @@slushpuppy

if he really wants it he can pm slush and I'm sure he will give it to him. it's out of my hands. I've never given it out to teams in the passed, just following the formot

@@Togo knows he's my boy I am just being fair

Its ironic (heh) that team complexity got insta amba with 1 post count on 2 accounts how are u gonna explain that ?

Without applying

Lul