Nemesis vs Remedy 9/25 ft The Pink Panther

Chesty Puller

b5fnfCB.gif

Remedy and Nemesis have been going at it in the wilderness in Bounty Hunter lately so we decided to schedule a 15v15 min f2p prep.

We massed up 22 Skull Hunters for this event. F2p is not our thing seeing as we are a p2p based clan but we seemed to do pretty good. Remedy seemed to dip out and leave after second round though. was weird.

Thank you Remedy for the fight, even though it was a little sketch.

This is the result.

Shout outs to the Pink Panthers (cv cough) for attending Remedy's event. Thanks for making the prep a little more interesting than it would have been <3

Note the 3+ zerks and the cv ranks in the DD

6ept6x.png

Divider.png

Nice. You guys need to go out more f2p weekends. That way it ill bring some nice competition with Remedy/Bv/nemesis and there could be good fights seeing you guys don't pull 50s like Cv etc. Maybe even all team up one weekend and take on the hpc's :P!

Word

Another tier of clans competing would be great.. Nemesis/Ascent/Bv/Remedy would be really fun to watch

Good job on the wins

Kudos on that. Um, start going out on the weekends so people actually recognize Nemesis as a clan and not a team. 

Just because we dont go out on weekends doesn't mean we are less of a clan than any of you. We focus on our community and midweek events more than any other clan and imo probably one of the most active clans atm.

Nice Job, and yea there was just me and Parm that went with them cause we are pretty cool with a couple of them. My bad if it matters  ^_^

+lowkey 

not to mention the honesty and letting each clan be themselves and the honor clans used to have before clans like Remedy/LT/Cv ruined all clan honor between themselves.

We did really brown sticky stuff, sorry about that lol, lots of our core people didn't show up etc. But GJ lol, we're still 2-0 in minis and 3-2 in p2p pkris  :P

2-0 mini's? i got 32 vids showing you 0-57 and u getting railed in pkri's day in and out hit me up anytime for a can of it.