Zenuith

wadda 5

Ruining the LPC scene? Expect a minimum of 80 men in robes December 3rd.

You're a main snipe unit, you're adding cancer to every scene doughnut

When a clans main purpose is to kill the scene, close clans, and flame other clans; we both know it won't work out forever. And if Doom does close the LPC scene, they would not make it in the HPC scene again.

When a clans main purpose is to kill the scene, close clans, and flame other clans; we both know it won't work out forever. And if Doom does close the LPC scene, they would not make it in the HPC scene again.

We didn't all make LPC accounts to close the LPC scene lmfao.

We're just going to dominate it and make it our bitch along with any other clan that wants the hands.

We didn't all make LPC accounts to close the LPC scene lmfao.

We're just going to dominate it and make it our bitch along with any other clan that wants the hands.

You have topics everywhere about what clan you closing "first". This includes a topic made by a Doom rank. That, for me at least, is aiming to close the scene/close clans lol.

You have topics everywhere about what clan you closing "first". This includes a topic made by a Doom rank. That, for me at least, is aiming to close the scene/close clans lol.

Oh wow you mean that video that hormone posted with the clan tags? Godbless if you took that serious, we want action, we want competition and we want an active LPC scene, do I need to put that in bold for you or what? :/