[Saturday] Fingerbanging OP Ft. 200 kills/Foe, Apex

Hebi

We both know you know who I am and all about me don't try and act relevant lmao, it's okay for you kids to just own up and admit you're a fan boy we all know it.

I've got apparel and merchandise coming out soon, sign up now for my fam club for exclusive items and discounts xox.

Sup has been open for what like 3 years? And achieved literally nothing lol.

only beating 2 legacy hpc's in fullouts and constantly competing for top 3 overall (without 20+ main invites)

Not to mention we're the 2nd best matched clan (as the prep records show and also the fact your clan is literally scared to prep on an online game)

Olympus has accomplished tons though right? l0l

FUN FACT= OP only has a 25 man memberbase, they only pull 40+ to trips because of lvl 70 runes pures,lvl 60 edge kids and multilogged mains lmaooo

@@Simpler is mad because we kicked him of supremacy cuz he was so brown sticky stuff at warring lmao

glad u decided to join a clan that fits u bro

I know you're Supremacy's most mentally challenged member but you're smarter than this come one m8, you guys Bs'd your own members on Mpc trips becuase you were Imperial/Cd slaves.

The only thing you've kicked is your wall after looking at yourself in the mirror.

You guys seriously need to step your banter and troll game up lmao.

I know you're Supremacy's most mentally challenged member but you're smarter than this come one m8, you guys Bs'd your own members on Mpc trips becuase you were Imperial/Cd slaves.

The only thing you've kicked is your wall after looking at yourself in the mirror.

You guys seriously need to step your banter and troll game up lmao.

you guys Bs'd your own members on Mpc trips becuase you were Imperial/Cd slaves.

this doesnt add up u fucking broccoli lmao