Zerg Units Destructive Saturday Ft The World

James

Lmfao eop I don't think you guys can afford to be trying to flame right now :P

You've resorted to sitting in single thinking of things you can say on sharkbrew when the rest of the clans end lmfa0.

Funny thing is even though your pulls have dropped by 30~ in the last couple weeks, the ridiculous amount of mains you bring remains the same lollolo.

Tlp died

Idk what's worse, the fact you think i'm 0mgimcrosseyed23 or the fact you posted another singles pic lmfao

Hey mate, we're only here to slay em. If they dip out to singles then sure, we'll follow them and finish em off. Can't blame us for having fun!!!

Hey mate, we're only here to slay em. If they dip out to singles then sure, we'll follow them and finish em off. Can't blame us for having fun!!!

But you were losing as the pic shows, 24/17.  They logged out considering they didn't want a single fight on a weekend trip.  I guess zu just doesn't like single as much as eop :)

But you were losing as the pic shows, 24/17.  They logged out considering they didn't want a single fight on a weekend trip.  I guess zu just doesn't like single as much as eop :)

They went to singles first so we had to follow ffs!! You can't expect to talk brown sticky stuff all day, then be free to escape from us when you dip out to singles right!! And come on man you do know what a map glitch is!!

They went to singles first so we had to follow ffs!! You can't expect to talk brown sticky stuff all day, then be free to escape from us when you dip out to singles right!! And come on man you do know what a map glitch is!!

HDN0pix.png

With Eop going to single before Cp, does that mean Cp wins? O_O